Who's Opinions do you enjoy the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Opinions do you enjoy the most?

When you scroll through all the posts of opinions and thoughts, who's do you look for and enjoy reading the most?

rcsodak has good posts, he has a great sense of humor , I like his stuff.

Nixhex has good posts

Orange has posts for laughs

Rascal gives thoughtful posts.........but #1 is.............

JARED.....

his posts are dry, off the hook, and hilarious!

Plus, they're good football posts!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I read all my post over and over and over again....:o

They just amaze me so much!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
        rcsodak has good posts, he has a great sense of humor , I like his stuff.

Nixhex has good posts

Orange has posts for laughs

Rascal gives thoughtful posts.........but #1 is.............

JARED.....

his posts are dry, off the hook, and hilarious!

Plus, they're good football posts!
        You bastard Dhall I'm forced to agree with you. Jared's sense of humor is awesome, I think it is similar to mine...
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Agreed... Jared is great. It's nice to have a mod set the example.

As of late... props up to... rcsodak, Dark Knight, rascal, 420, & Ravage.... and many others...
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

I would definitely be the best poster here if my posts were more witty, insightul and entertaining to read!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
              Agreed... Jared is great. It's nice to have a mod set the example.
              Jared's are good, but painfully long sometimes. If it doesn't fit in one paragraph, it's too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                I would definitely be the best poster here if my posts were more witty, insightul and entertaining to read!
                LMFAO

I think it would surprise everyone if I told you all who's posts I read the most with the most interest...But to keep from hurting anyone's feelings I'm not going to tell you all that I hold all of elchiefos postings in the highest regards!

Ooops, guess I told y'all...

D'oh my secret is out...

Okay, really I'm just kidding, but I really don't know all the names of the posters who I read the most because sometimes I go off of av/sig pics...Plastique usually has pretty good takes though, Ravage!!!, RC, Jared, Elway, AO, Orange, Benny (for the entertainment value), my own of course , and a *few* of the newer members (but most def. not the "OMG OMG THE END IS NEAR WE LOST PORTIS THE SKY IS FALLING AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE" kind of nubes...)

Comment

Even though I don't agree with somthings he says i'll have to say Ravage.

-dhall's just down right halarious!

-rscodak has his times but is funny as hell.

-Nixhex78 has great opinions

-portisistheman is a good smack talker. I don't know wheir the bastard ran off to. But he's alright.

Theirs several of people on here with great thoughts and opinions.. and if I forgot you MY BAD!
                  Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-21-2004, 09:58 AM.
                  The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

PITM has been around, but he's been remodeling his house, it's been hard for him to get on...

Comment

Re: Who's Opinions do you enjoy the most?

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                      When you scroll through all the posts of opinions and thoughts, who's do you look for and enjoy reading the most?
                      What about good old horsehead, remember that dude? Yes i know was kicked off here but he did have some good post when he was here.
                      sigpic

Comment

sorry my bad, i meant horseface.
                        sigpic

Comment

Chiefs posters:

Dhall: Can be funny and serious, great poster. His donkey balls on ebay post had me rolling.

X-Factor: Great Chiefs fan and puts you donkeys in your place when needed.

Cheapseats: Dude isn't around much but he's a solid Chiefs fan and comes up with some funny stuff.

Broncos posters:

Rascal: Very avid Broncos fan, has some great opinions

O&B420: Even though she's always picking on me and likes the Yankmes she makes this place fun.

TheDarkKnight a.k.a. Bronco Benny: If you haven't checked out the anything but football forum you should. His best work is in there. Funny guy with good football knowledge.

BlueDamsel: She likes picking on my sig pics but she's a great poster as well. She types too damn fast though.

Jared: His music knowledge and his think before you hit submit approach are epic.

Elway: This mod makes me laugh all the time.

I'm sure I forgot a bunch. Sorry to any I left off. There are a lot of great posters on this board, hence the reason I post here.

Comment

I enjoy all the regulars here like bronco4ever, TXBronc, BrklynBronco, BlueDamsel, Lava, PITM, RealBronco, O&B420, dhall, NixHex.

I'm starting to dig Ravage's post as well as rc and booher when he's sane.

But overall...everybody's opinion is their opinion and it only matters when get the inside jokes of it all.

Worst poster: Jared.

honestly guys, he's a robot on this board, he's like the architect of the matrix.

hehehee

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

How could I leave off AO! Even though you dissed 311 you're alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X