Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Opinions do you enjoy the most?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    How could I leave off AO! Even though you dissed 311 you're alright.
    Hey Nix do you have a link to dhall's post on donkey balls? I gotta see it! lol
    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
      Hey Nix do you have a link to dhall's post on donkey balls? I gotta see it! lol
      I tried doing a search but couldn't find it.

      Comment


      • #18
        when dhall says something like that....I know who he is talking about...but if I take offense of it, then I'm just being reasonable.


        Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

        2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

        Comment


        • #19
          I found the quote. Here's the link http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&pagenumber=13

          Here's the quote and what instigated the quote.

          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          I BF13...swear allegiance and goddess worship of Beergirly from this day forth. I also swear not to get in portisistheman's way and plans for BG when worshipping BeerGirly. If I do, may my right nad fall off and be salvaged by dhall26. If at any time, I show disobedience or unallegiance to Mylady, I shall henceforth be BANISHED from the Kingdom of Rohan.

          good?

          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Originally posted by Dhall26
          If you're right nad falls off I'm selling it on E-Bay for 50 Cents! That's all a DOnkey nut is worth!

          Comment


          • #20
            How could Lava's name be left off this list? LOL
            I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.







            Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mrsolo
              How could Lava's name be left off this list? LOL
              Jared is tops, in my book......when he is replying to a numbskull, his wit and intellect combine for some radically funny crap.....and STILL makes sense. I gots to learn how to do that......

              Blue, Ras, Rav, BB, Dh, AO, Pitm, RoL,Elway,420, and those dang chefs (except elstinko), are all great.....and I will be the first to say that I truly miss Chick.....and hope she comes back.

              I know I've made a few of you 'bent', but once you understand me, you can't help but love me...... (love those emoticons)
              ...hell, someone the other night asked if I was an 8yr. old girl......
              (he's now in jail)

              I think everybody here is a great poster......as long as they have 1000+ posts..*snicker*
              Last edited by rcsodak; 04-21-2004, 03:03 PM.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

              -- Samuel Adams

              sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #22
                I like reading posts from just about anyone.

                I prefer to read posts from people who have good knowledge of the game of football and who aren't numbskulls.

                Ravage!!! and Jared are two of the better posters... one for wit and the other for quality.

                Anyone remember bcollin?


                "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

                Comment


                • #23
                  I like the posts Ravage has the best. The worst have got to be mine.
                  Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    My posts are the best....
                    Eeerrrrrr.......

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nixhex78
                      I found the quote. Here's the link http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&pagenumber=13

                      Here's the quote and what instigated the quote.

                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                      I BF13...swear allegiance and goddess worship of Beergirly from this day forth. I also swear not to get in portisistheman's way and plans for BG when worshipping BeerGirly. If I do, may my right nad fall off and be salvaged by dhall26. If at any time, I show disobedience or unallegiance to Mylady, I shall henceforth be BANISHED from the Kingdom of Rohan.

                      good?

                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      Originally posted by Dhall26
                      If you're right nad falls off I'm selling it on E-Bay for 50 Cents! That's all a DOnkey nut is worth!
                      LOL HOLY CRAP LMAO! Dhall is just is sick with it! LOL!
                      Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-21-2004, 09:04 PM.
                      The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I think Tahuya Man is the best poster on here.
                        Eeerrrrrr.......

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          hmmm - dark knight, rc, westportis & many others who have beend posting on the draft board recently it's been fun.

                          my fav vis actually Ozzy Osbourne ,

                          oh & cant forget orange n blue 420

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BroncoStud102
                            I think Tahuya Man is the best poster on here.

                            ok
                            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                            men."

                            -- Samuel Adams

                            sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                              i enjoy Ravage's post even though we dont agree on a lot....and right behind him is Dhall and the x factor
                              ..you would pick chefies......
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

                              -- Samuel Adams

                              sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by rcsodak
                                ..you would pick chefies......
                                Thats right RC!! Ya gotta love it! And at least he's not biased!
                                Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-21-2004, 10:13 PM.
                                The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X