Originally posted by mrsolo
    How could Lava's name be left off this list? LOL

Where on earth is ReturnofLava, anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by AsianOrange

Worst poster: Jared.

honestly guys, he's a robot on this board, he's like the architect of the matrix.

hehehee

See, I knew you were going to say that. Your 6 predecessors did as well.

Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace -- could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist?
    Last edited by Jared; 04-22-2004, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
    Jared's are good, but painfully long sometimes.
    SIGH. There is a joke in here somewhere that I will not discuss.

But thank you.

I am working on brevity. It is my station consultant's biggest peeve. I chatter on and on.

My OWN opinion of this question is that for pure content that is related to the original concept of the board, Javalon, myoung, razor, (Mar un gaith or some un-pronouncable name here) and others are fantastic. They are insightful, support their points and rarely denigrate to smack. And 90% of their posting (unlike mine) is football related.

A mod's wet dream.

Leave a comment:

• broncosbeast
    replied
    Anyone but aardwolf.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    I BF13...swear allegiance and goddess worship of Beergirly from this day forth. I also swear not to get in portisistheman's way and plans for BG when worshipping BeerGirly. If I do, may my right nad fall off and be salvaged by dhall26. If at any time, I show disobedience or unallegiance to Mylady, I shall henceforth be BANISHED from the Kingdom of Rohan.

good?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're right nad falls off I'm selling it on E-Bay for 50 Cents! That's all a DOnkey nut is worth!

OH YEAH, THAT WAS SOME OF MY WORST WORK!!

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FAN 13?

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak
    ..you would pick chefies......
    Thats right RC!! Ya gotta love it! And at least he's not biased!
    Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-21-2004, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i enjoy Ravage's post even though we dont agree on a lot....and right behind him is Dhall and the x factor
    ..you would pick chefies......

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoStud102
    I think Tahuya Man is the best poster on here.

ok

Leave a comment:

• jbones733
    replied
    hmmm - dark knight, rc, westportis & many others who have beend posting on the draft board recently it's been fun.

my fav vis actually Ozzy Osbourne ,

oh & cant forget orange n blue 420

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStud102
    replied
    I think Tahuya Man is the best poster on here.

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    I found the quote. Here's the link http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&pagenumber=13

Here's the quote and what instigated the quote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    I BF13...swear allegiance and goddess worship of Beergirly from this day forth. I also swear not to get in portisistheman's way and plans for BG when worshipping BeerGirly. If I do, may my right nad fall off and be salvaged by dhall26. If at any time, I show disobedience or unallegiance to Mylady, I shall henceforth be BANISHED from the Kingdom of Rohan.

good?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Dhall26
    If you're right nad falls off I'm selling it on E-Bay for 50 Cents! That's all a DOnkey nut is worth!
    LOL HOLY CRAP LMAO! Dhall is just is sick with it! LOL!
    Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-21-2004, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStud102
    replied
    My posts are the best....

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    I like the posts Ravage has the best. The worst have got to be mine.

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    I like reading posts from just about anyone.

I prefer to read posts from people who have good knowledge of the game of football and who aren't numbskulls.

Ravage!!! and Jared are two of the better posters... one for wit and the other for quality.

Anyone remember bcollin?

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsolo
    How could Lava's name be left off this list? LOL
    Jared is tops, in my book......when he is replying to a numbskull, his wit and intellect combine for some radically funny crap.....and STILL makes sense. I gots to learn how to do that......

Blue, Ras, Rav, BB, Dh, AO, Pitm, RoL,Elway,420, and those dang chefs (except elstinko), are all great.....and I will be the first to say that I truly miss Chick.....and hope she comes back.

I know I've made a few of you 'bent', but once you understand me, you can't help but love me...... (love those emoticons)
    ...hell, someone the other night asked if I was an 8yr. old girl......
    (he's now in jail)

I think everybody here is a great poster......as long as they have 1000+ posts..*snicker*
    Last edited by rcsodak; 04-21-2004, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X