Who's Opinions do you enjoy the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    I BF13...swear allegiance and goddess worship of Beergirly from this day forth. I also swear not to get in portisistheman's way and plans for BG when worshipping BeerGirly. If I do, may my right nad fall off and be salvaged by dhall26. If at any time, I show disobedience or unallegiance to Mylady, I shall henceforth be BANISHED from the Kingdom of Rohan.

good?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're right nad falls off I'm selling it on E-Bay for 50 Cents! That's all a DOnkey nut is worth!

OH YEAH, THAT WAS SOME OF MY WORST WORK!!

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FAN 13?
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Anyone but aardwolf.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
        Jared's are good, but painfully long sometimes.
        SIGH. There is a joke in here somewhere that I will not discuss.

But thank you.

I am working on brevity. It is my station consultant's biggest peeve. I chatter on and on.

My OWN opinion of this question is that for pure content that is related to the original concept of the board, Javalon, myoung, razor, (Mar un gaith or some un-pronouncable name here) and others are fantastic. They are insightful, support their points and rarely denigrate to smack. And 90% of their posting (unlike mine) is football related.

A mod's wet dream.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange

Worst poster: Jared.

honestly guys, he's a robot on this board, he's like the architect of the matrix.

hehehee

See, I knew you were going to say that. Your 6 predecessors did as well.

Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace -- could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist?
          Last edited by Jared; 04-22-2004, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsolo
            How could Lava's name be left off this list? LOL

Where on earth is ReturnofLava, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
              Where on earth is ReturnofLava, anyway?
              He got a job. Graveyard shift, I believe.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                See, I knew you were going to say that. Your 6 predecessors did as well.

Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace -- could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist?
                Because I choose to.
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                  i thought it was late night gas station shift
                  Eh, maybe...I'm dealing with a clouded memory, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                    yea we all get clouded memories sometimes...i would hate to have that graveyard job
                    Something for you to look forward to when you are of age to be gainfully employed.......
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

My fav of all, is of course my baby Blue -

People I love to follow just to piss off - tahuna can and aardie, some of my others are gone, although d!cklick has made somewhat of a return, I believe, but hasnt given me enough ammo

dhall ALWAYS makes me laugh, same with PITM

GoDenver - never know what he is gonna say but it is guaranteed to put a smile on my face

The reg chief fans that have been around for quite some time, I really have gotten to like them despite the fact that they are LOSERS (X, littleredstick, icanonlyaffordcheapseats, and last but def. not least dislex)

We all know I have some special people I love to death - way to many to name - hehehehe - but here goes

horsesense - super, super great guy - glad he is here - cant imagine anyone sweeter

Rascal - miss him (he's got really big feet ya know - LOL)

Lava - he's a really great kid, some of you just dont give him a chance

broncoschick - my other girly who has disappeared it seems, hope her and rascal have made it through this recent weather ok

Uula - yet another Eskimo to love

Of course the young uns - dandaman, westfl, eastcoast,

bennie aka Dark Knight has been on a roll as of late - very entertaining, although he didnt include me in his list of people you would like to meet, I will let that slide - this time

My aim stalker - want2b (gotta love havin a Duke fan around)

For actual football related knowledge, myoung knows his shyt, along with ravage and AO, oh yeah and that Mar' Un Gaith (whatever the freak it is) guy -

Just all around great guy, of course, Jared

My homie (babysitter) - Broncs Bomber of course - my only Yankee brethren, and he always gots my back - (oops that didnt sound good did it )

My partner in crime as of late, hehehe, rcsodak

And I miss pikman

Gosh I hope I didnt forget anyone - if so -

TOO BAD - j/k
                      Last edited by orangenblue420; 04-22-2004, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...'who's opinions do I enjoy the most?' I'd have to say OBLA, OB420, & Blue, just cuz most of my posts were with them and they're the few that I know on the site, Oh and Dandaman a fellow Alaskan is always fun to hang with. I enjoy witty & clever posts from anyone.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Wow what happened to most of the posters in this thread? I know this is so old but i remember some of the names & it shows some of the earliest members of this board.

Also look at all the chiefs fans that were active back then, must have been when they were actually winning some games.

I know there are still a few in here that are around, so let's see who remembers this thread.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            Wow what happened to most of the posters in this thread? I know this is so old but i remember some of the names & it shows some of the earliest members of this board.

Also look at all the chiefs fans that were active back then, must have been when they were actually winning some games.

I know there are still a few in here that are around, so let's see who remembers this thread.
                            Nice... :thumb:

Made me tear up a little.

To all those that have come and gone...

...and dhall/the shield was an absolute riot.

Good times.
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Kinda reminds me of what this place is gonna look like 6 years from now, and people are like "Who was this guy, defending Josh McDaniels??!?!
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Wow, that's an epic bump!
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                                X