• Show
Clear All

• mrsolo
    replied
    How could Lava's name be left off this list? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    I found the quote. Here's the link http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&pagenumber=13

Here's the quote and what instigated the quote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    I BF13...swear allegiance and goddess worship of Beergirly from this day forth. I also swear not to get in portisistheman's way and plans for BG when worshipping BeerGirly. If I do, may my right nad fall off and be salvaged by dhall26. If at any time, I show disobedience or unallegiance to Mylady, I shall henceforth be BANISHED from the Kingdom of Rohan.

good?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Dhall26
    If you're right nad falls off I'm selling it on E-Bay for 50 Cents! That's all a DOnkey nut is worth!

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    when dhall says something like that....I know who he is talking about...but if I take offense of it, then I'm just being reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
    Hey Nix do you have a link to dhall's post on donkey balls? I gotta see it! lol
    I tried doing a search but couldn't find it.

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Originally posted by Nixhex78
    How could I leave off AO! Even though you dissed 311 you're alright.
    Hey Nix do you have a link to dhall's post on donkey balls? I gotta see it! lol

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    How could I leave off AO! Even though you dissed 311 you're alright.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    I enjoy all the regulars here like bronco4ever, TXBronc, BrklynBronco, BlueDamsel, Lava, PITM, RealBronco, O&B420, dhall, NixHex.

I'm starting to dig Ravage's post as well as rc and booher when he's sane.

But overall...everybody's opinion is their opinion and it only matters when get the inside jokes of it all.

Worst poster: Jared.

honestly guys, he's a robot on this board, he's like the architect of the matrix.

hehehee

Leave a comment:

• Nixhex78
    replied
    Chiefs posters:

Dhall: Can be funny and serious, great poster. His donkey balls on ebay post had me rolling.

X-Factor: Great Chiefs fan and puts you donkeys in your place when needed.

Cheapseats: Dude isn't around much but he's a solid Chiefs fan and comes up with some funny stuff.

Broncos posters:

Rascal: Very avid Broncos fan, has some great opinions

O&B420: Even though she's always picking on me and likes the Yankmes she makes this place fun.

TheDarkKnight a.k.a. Bronco Benny: If you haven't checked out the anything but football forum you should. His best work is in there. Funny guy with good football knowledge.

BlueDamsel: She likes picking on my sig pics but she's a great poster as well. She types too damn fast though.

Jared: His music knowledge and his think before you hit submit approach are epic.

Elway: This mod makes me laugh all the time.

I'm sure I forgot a bunch. Sorry to any I left off. There are a lot of great posters on this board, hence the reason I post here.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    sorry my bad, i meant horseface.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Re: Who's Opinions do you enjoy the most?

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    When you scroll through all the posts of opinions and thoughts, who's do you look for and enjoy reading the most?
    What about good old horsehead, remember that dude? Yes i know was kicked off here but he did have some good post when he was here.

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    PITM has been around, but he's been remodeling his house, it's been hard for him to get on...

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Even though I don't agree with somthings he says i'll have to say Ravage.

-dhall's just down right halarious!

-rscodak has his times but is funny as hell.

-Nixhex78 has great opinions

-portisistheman is a good smack talker. I don't know wheir the bastard ran off to. But he's alright.

Theirs several of people on here with great thoughts and opinions.. and if I forgot you MY BAD!
    Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-21-2004, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    Originally posted by Perry1977
    I would definitely be the best poster here if my posts were more witty, insightul and entertaining to read!
    LMFAO

I think it would surprise everyone if I told you all who's posts I read the most with the most interest...But to keep from hurting anyone's feelings I'm not going to tell you all that I hold all of elchiefos postings in the highest regards!

Ooops, guess I told y'all...

D'oh my secret is out...

Okay, really I'm just kidding, but I really don't know all the names of the posters who I read the most because sometimes I go off of av/sig pics...Plastique usually has pretty good takes though, Ravage!!!, RC, Jared, Elway, AO, Orange, Benny (for the entertainment value), my own of course , and a *few* of the newer members (but most def. not the "OMG OMG THE END IS NEAR WE LOST PORTIS THE SKY IS FALLING AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE" kind of nubes...)

Leave a comment:

• Broncs Bomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
    Agreed... Jared is great. It's nice to have a mod set the example.
    Jared's are good, but painfully long sometimes. If it doesn't fit in one paragraph, it's too much for me.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    I would definitely be the best poster here if my posts were more witty, insightul and entertaining to read!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X