Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    With most post stating thank god darth-hideous left
    Funny, I was going to say that.

Then I saw you posted.

Leave a comment:

• kmcgough25
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Was Rav hoping that everyone would say him????
    LOL===he was a really good poster!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Was Rav hoping that everyone would say him????

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Kinda reminds me of what this place is gonna look like 6 years from now, and people are like "Who was this guy, defending Josh McDaniels??!?!
    With most post stating thank god darth-hideous left

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Kinda reminds me of what this place is gonna look like 6 years from now, and people are like "Who was this guy, defending Josh McDaniels??!?!
    No kidding. It will be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Wow, that's an epic bump!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Wow what happened to most of the posters in this thread? I know this is so old but i remember some of the names & it shows some of the earliest members of this board.

Also look at all the chiefs fans that were active back then, must have been when they were actually winning some games.

I know there are still a few in here that are around, so let's see who remembers this thread.
    Nice... :thumb:

Made me tear up a little.

To all those that have come and gone...

...and dhall/the shield was an absolute riot.

Good times.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Wow what happened to most of the posters in this thread? I know this is so old but i remember some of the names & it shows some of the earliest members of this board.

Also look at all the chiefs fans that were active back then, must have been when they were actually winning some games.

I know there are still a few in here that are around, so let's see who remembers this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Uula Bear
    replied
    Hmmm...'who's opinions do I enjoy the most?' I'd have to say OBLA, OB420, & Blue, just cuz most of my posts were with them and they're the few that I know on the site, Oh and Dandaman a fellow Alaskan is always fun to hang with. I enjoy witty & clever posts from anyone.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    My fav of all, is of course my baby Blue -

People I love to follow just to piss off - tahuna can and aardie, some of my others are gone, although d!cklick has made somewhat of a return, I believe, but hasnt given me enough ammo

dhall ALWAYS makes me laugh, same with PITM

GoDenver - never know what he is gonna say but it is guaranteed to put a smile on my face

The reg chief fans that have been around for quite some time, I really have gotten to like them despite the fact that they are LOSERS (X, littleredstick, icanonlyaffordcheapseats, and last but def. not least dislex)

We all know I have some special people I love to death - way to many to name - hehehehe - but here goes

horsesense - super, super great guy - glad he is here - cant imagine anyone sweeter

Rascal - miss him (he's got really big feet ya know - LOL)

Lava - he's a really great kid, some of you just dont give him a chance

broncoschick - my other girly who has disappeared it seems, hope her and rascal have made it through this recent weather ok

Uula - yet another Eskimo to love

Of course the young uns - dandaman, westfl, eastcoast,

bennie aka Dark Knight has been on a roll as of late - very entertaining, although he didnt include me in his list of people you would like to meet, I will let that slide - this time

My aim stalker - want2b (gotta love havin a Duke fan around)

For actual football related knowledge, myoung knows his shyt, along with ravage and AO, oh yeah and that Mar' Un Gaith (whatever the freak it is) guy -

Just all around great guy, of course, Jared

My homie (babysitter) - Broncs Bomber of course - my only Yankee brethren, and he always gots my back - (oops that didnt sound good did it )

My partner in crime as of late, hehehe, rcsodak

And I miss pikman

Gosh I hope I didnt forget anyone - if so -

TOO BAD - j/k
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 04-22-2004, 12:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    yea we all get clouded memories sometimes...i would hate to have that graveyard job
    Something for you to look forward to when you are of age to be gainfully employed.......

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i thought it was late night gas station shift
    Eh, maybe...I'm dealing with a clouded memory, at best.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    See, I knew you were going to say that. Your 6 predecessors did as well.

Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is, do you even know? Is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace -- could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself. Although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! Why, Mr. Anderson, why? Why do you persist?
    Because I choose to.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Where on earth is ReturnofLava, anyway?
    He got a job. Graveyard shift, I believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X