Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    I have had the Creative Zen and the new Ipod video. They both are good mp3 players. The one major advantage the Creative Zen has is it backs up your files. Lets say you have to clear your computer for some reason and you lose everything, all you have to do is hook up your Zen to your computer and you can put the songs back onto your computer. The Ipod doesn't back anything up, to the best of my knowledge. I do prefer the Ipod though.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    And Itunes is definitely the way to go for organizing music and stuff on your computer. And to sync all you gotta do is plug the ipod in. Just the ease of using ipod and itunes is worth it if you ask me. very user-friendly.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    There is no such thing as a regular 80 gig Ipod, it only comes in video if you want that big of memory.

If you just want songs I would get an ipod nano.

It holds 2,000 songs and is really really small compared to a video ipod.
    but it sounds like he has alot more than 2,000 songs. the 80 GB ipod holds 20,000 songs (plus video and stuff if your into that sort of thing) and is 349.00 bucks.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    There is no such thing as a regular 80 gig Ipod, it only comes in video if you want that big of memory.

If you just want songs I would get an ipod nano.

It holds 2,000 songs and is really really small compared to a video ipod.

Leave a comment:

• Astrass
    replied
    Other ones I'd research...the Zune, and the Zen from Creative.

Zen:

http://www.creative.com/products/wel...bcategory=214&

Zune

http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/device.htm

If in doubt get an Ipod.

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Originally posted by RunYouOver
    If you have a lot of music and some money...get an iPod.

Don't hesitate, they are absolutely worth the money.
    I agree, I love my new iPod.

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Now, Microsoft have come out with the Zune. Its the competition to iPod. But I don't know anything about them, but their probably the same thing as iPod, just different name brand.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    If you have a lot of music and some money...get an iPod.

Don't hesitate, they are absolutely worth the money.

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation
    yeah bu i dont need the video part of it. How much does the regular 80gig one cost?
    Should be around $350-$400. You can just put songs on the 80GB video. You don't have to put video on it.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by Astrass
    Id go with an ipod not only because of the quality but because of the enormous amount of accessories out there.
    you have a good point with the accessories. I really dont know an mp3 player that is better than the ipod but i dont know much about other mp3 players so i was hoping to find out about some new ones just so i have some options

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Originally posted by Astrass
    Id go with an ipod not only because of the quality but because of the enormous amount of accessories out there.
    Yeah, iPod does have alot of accesories. Other brands probably won't have alot.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSyxxSynse
    Well then, if price isn't a problem, I'd go with an 80GB iPod video. I'm not sure how much they hold, but I'm guessing around 20,000 songs.

yeah bu i dont need the video part of it. How much does the regular 80gig one cost?

Leave a comment:

• Astrass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Well then, if price isn't a problem, I'd go with an 80GB iPod video. I'm not sure how much they hold, but I'm guessing around 20,000 songs. They're probably $350-$400.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    every little bit helps, thanks.

I have almost 5 straight days of music on my computer and that doesnt include half of my cd's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X