Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    What in the heck blam is a Wii?

It's Nintendo's new video game console. It uses a remote (like a TV remote) to mimic real world actions like swinging a baseball bat, throwing a football, stuff like that....

Its not a couch potatoe diversion either anymore
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

O I C! LOL! Shows you what I know. Hell, when I got my son his XBox I thought the controller was broken because there was no wire.

He started in on the Playstation 3 thing. I said... "Go get a job"
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

O I C! LOL! Shows you what I know. Hell, when I got my son his XBox I thought the controller was broken because there was no wire.

He started in on the Playstation 3 thing. I said... "Go get a job"

Its not for my kids...its for me. I'm utterly, totally, helplessly addicted. Its sad.

Ah well, the more sports my boys pick up the more time alone with the 360 and the Wii

And that sounds sort of dirty
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Well, we survived the party that turned out to be a HUGE success. All of the parents were praising us for having so much to do for the kids. They couldn't stop thanking us for making another year special for the little ones since most of our friends won't be attending company Christmas parties. One couple had a dinner to go to and kids were not allowed. So we just kep their kids at our house while they went and did their thing.

The games were a hoot especially the stocking fill game. My God we had peppermint candies EVERYWHERE! LOL! And the snowflake making thing went on all night. Some of the kids wanted to do that over and over and over. We also had little pieces of paper EVERYWHERE! LOL. Still waiting for Johnny Law Man to come clean.

Most of the people with kids starting taking off around 8pm so we opened the liquor cabinet and that's when the real party started. Karaoke was the entertainment of choice with the adults. Everyone was afraid to get started, so leave it to me. I can sing Kenny Chesney real good and I got applause. Once I broke the ice, everyone else wanted to try. We have quite the variety of discs and when we played I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett, the entire house full was singing along. What a hoot. We have two cordless mics and one corded. It was funny to see 2-3 people sharing a mic at times. There were a few people that should find another hobby.

It started snowing around 9:30 and we had 2" on the ground in a matter of about 30 minutes. It was really coming down and scared some people off early. Since our parties have been known to go on until around 2 or 3 am, it was a nice change. But I had one helluva hangover yesterday as I laid there numb watching football. LOL
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Well, we survived the party that turned out to be a HUGE success. All of the parents were praising us for having so much to do for the kids. They couldn't stop thanking us for making another year special for the little ones since most of our friends won't be attending company Christmas parties. One couple had a dinner to go to and kids were not allowed. So we just kep their kids at our house while they went and did their thing.

The games were a hoot especially the stocking fill game. My God we had peppermint candies EVERYWHERE! LOL! And the snowflake making thing went on all night. Some of the kids wanted to do that over and over and over. We also had little pieces of paper EVERYWHERE! LOL. Still waiting for Johnny Law Man to come clean.

Most of the people with kids starting taking off around 8pm so we opened the liquor cabinet and that's when the real party started. Karaoke was the entertainment of choice with the adults. Everyone was afraid to get started, so leave it to me. I can sing Kenny Chesney real good and I got applause. Once I broke the ice, everyone else wanted to try. We have quite the variety of discs and when we played I Love Rock and Roll by Joan Jett, the entire house full was singing along. What a hoot. We have two cordless mics and one corded. It was funny to see 2-3 people sharing a mic at times. There were a few people that should find another hobby.

It started snowing around 9:30 and we had 2" on the ground in a matter of about 30 minutes. It was really coming down and scared some people off early. Since our parties have been known to go on until around 2 or 3 am, it was a nice change. But I had one helluva hangover yesterday as I laid there numb watching football. LOL
            Sounds like a party I'd love to attend B69! That's a lot of work to do too!
            Ah....what's a little snow! Feels like you are driving on a cloud---love it to drive
            in! My daughter would love you for singing Kenny Chesney music. I enjoy the country myself, but she just loves Kenny. Sounds like a great time!!!!
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
            X