What's your favorite dessert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite dessert?

Well, what is it? Your favorite dessert, it doesn't even have to be dessert.
    I am a dessert lover, I love all kinds of desserts. My all time favorite is cheesecake.
    Have you had any exotic desserts, you know, stuff that you don't usually get in the good ol' US or where ever it is your from.
    Do you have some desserts that are a tradition in your family, something that has been passed down that you've never seen anywhere else?

Tell us about it, I'm getting hungry, think I'll go have some carrot cake.

EDIT:

Could a MOD please change the spelling on the thread title. :doh:

Changed desert to dessert, I don't like to eat desert for dessert, don't know how I missed that
    Last edited by Day1BroncoFan; 12-15-2006, 08:23 AM.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

my favorite dessert is second helpings of dinner

Just not a dessert guy but would probably go with a cheesecake

Comment

I definitely have a sweet tooth, but I think my favorite dessert is a hot fudge sundae, with plenty of hot fudge and nuts on it.

Day1BroncoFan, I posted a cheesecake recipe for you. Did you see it?
      Last edited by Denver Native; 12-15-2006, 09:08 AM.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

The Gobi Desert has always always fascinated me

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

The one with sand, lizards, and cati.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
            my favorite dessert is second helpings of dinner

Just not a dessert guy but would probably go with a cheesecake
            I am the same way. Not much of a sweet tooth. But cheesecake with cherries is good or a warm cherry pie with vanilla ice cream. I also like Oreo Blizzards at the DQ. Butterfingers, chocolate covered raisins or M&M's for that 3 times a year chocolate fix.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I like eating my desserts in the desert, since that's where I live.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Chocolate Baked Goods - I cant narrow it down anymore than that - We have a great turtle cheesecake at the restaurant along with a great French Silk Pie (homemade) - Anything that says Death By Chocolate works for me

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  Chocolate Baked Goods - I cant narrow it down anymore than that - We have a great turtle cheesecake at the restaurant along with a great French Silk Pie (homemade) - Anything that says Death By Chocolate works for me
                  Sounds great - can you share those recipes with us?

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                    Sounds great - can you share those recipes with us?

The turtle cheesecake we buy from our food service people - it costs us almost $35 for a whole cheesecake (thats the wholesale cost) - as far as the pies go - our manager is the only one who makes them because its HIS recipe and he doesnt want anyone else to know it - he wont even let the owners know - (unless they want to buy it from him) but thats the way it is in the restaurant business - we have a great spinach artichoke dip too (im gonna try and swipe that recipe cuz I know where the recipe book is - hehehehe)

Comment

Cherry cheesecake.

In fact, i'm eating some now...

Comment

Not big on dessert, but if I had to pick one it would just got ol' Chocolate Cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream.

Comment

There was this really fruity drink I had that was a desert in Florida.

It had all kinds of tropical fruits sliced, sprite, some vodka (don't tell my parents), it was ice cold. Mmmmmmmmmm that was so good.

If I wanted something warm I would go with any kind of pie.

Comment

A Brandy Slushie!!

Comment

French Vanilla, Cookie Dough, Pistaccio (without the almonds) or Cherry Garcia ice cream. I don't drink except on New Years Eve or certain parties, but a hint of sweet tasting white wine in the vanilla ice cream gives it that extra "umph!"

Comment

Working...
                              X