Does anyone work in Marketing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone work in Marketing?

I'm interested in getting into the business. I enjoy so many things, but at the same time don't have the drive to go after just one (perhaps because it holds me back from the others). But it seems as if marketing can be a cauldron of the things I enjoy (specifically things that take creativity).

Just wondering, because maybe you can tell me about it (there's no one around me that does)

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
    I'm interested in getting into the business. I enjoy so many things, but at the same time don't have the drive to go after just one (perhaps because it holds me back from the others). But it seems as if marketing can be a cauldron of the things I enjoy (specifically things that take creativity).

Just wondering, because maybe you can tell me about it (there's no one around me that does)

I worked in marketing for quite awhile, mainly for tech firms.

I'd be happy to answer your questions. PM or we can use this thread
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Gotta clear your PM's a little,

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

There, there

Fire away
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I was the Marketing Director for an Environmental Firm for 3 years.
          sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore

I'm currently running a home based MLM business, anyone can PM me if you want details
            sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

NUB,

I'm the Communications & Marketing Director for a Non-Profit organization here in Westminster. I actually had some students from Mapleton Prep school come in today to interview me about marketing for their "Coffee Stand" business they are going to start...

Marketing itself is challenging and can be rewarding when you see a campaign that you started actually take off.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Comment

Working...
              X