X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Game: Dodge Ball

I'm at level 3, see what you can do.

Dodge Ball

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Ill have to try that soon thanks.

Comment

http://www.gamegecko.com/dodgeball.php

Here's the dodgeball link.
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

That game is evil.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
          That game is evil.
          It's very evil.
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

What makes it evil? I kind of liked it, what does that make me?

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
              What makes it evil? I kind of liked it, what does that make me?
              Eviler.

Comment

I won the entire game without losing a single match :dance:
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X