Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teens Finds $24K in Long Island Theater!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgFanatic
    Are you kidding? Somone carrying $24 g's in a movie theater are most likely rich, stupid, and _____ you fill in the blank...
    Filled in the blank = spoiled rotten?

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29
    i would haver returned it because it is so much money, i would think thats all someone has and they prolly need it for something very important, or maybe a ransom, i dont know, now if it was a couple hundred or so..... see ya
    Are you kidding? Somone carrying $24 g's in a movie theater are most likely rich, stupid, and _____ you fill in the blank...

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    i would haver returned it because it is so much money, i would think thats all someone has and they prolly need it for something very important, or maybe a ransom, i dont know, now if it was a couple hundred or so..... see ya

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    This is stupid, she didn't have time to put it in the bank but she had time to watch a movie? And after the movie she doesn't check if she still has it? Ridicoulous,

ps...i would of kept the money, just being honest...

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    Call me greedy, immoral... Call me what you will- But I'd pocket that cash. In a hearbeat. Or at least skim a little off the top. We're talking semi-life changing money here (At Least for a teenager).

IMO, if you are dumb enough to carry 24k in cash around to a move theater, and then lose it- that's your own fault. And he wouldn't accept a cash reward? This guys got more willpower than I ever will. (Or he's rich, or he's dumb)
    I agree. It would probably eat at my insides for a while but i'd eventually get over it.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    The woman deserved to lose that money. Like everyone else said, how dumb is that? To take it into the theater. At least leave it at your place of business or in your car or something if you don't have time to properly deposit it into your bank. She is lucky the kid was honest enough to return it but he was being totally responsible as an employee of the movie house.

And yep. I would jump on that reward in a New York Minute!

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    Hmmm........ this is one tough moral issue. It has no right or wrong answer here. If he reached into her purse then it would be considered stealing. He however was on the clock so turning it in was the right thing to do. If I would have found it I probably would have prayed on the matter and might have called the police dept. to report it. I would not trust that large of an amount to any other person.

How many of you found a coin on the street and pocketed it? Nothing wrong there huh. Same goes for 24K

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    I would have returned it, or at least attempted to.

If I was not an employee, I would have gave my information to the manager, not the money, just in case someone claimed it.

After 1 month, I would have no problem spending it on a new car.

I don't think its immoral to keep the money. It is a lot of cash and could definately help some people out. So I don't view any of you guys in a negative light

Leave a comment:

• Buff_bronc_fan
    replied
    Call me greedy, immoral... Call me what you will- But I'd pocket that cash. In a hearbeat. Or at least skim a little off the top. We're talking semi-life changing money here (At Least for a teenager).

IMO, if you are dumb enough to carry 24k in cash around to a move theater, and then lose it- that's your own fault. And he wouldn't accept a cash reward? This guys got more willpower than I ever will. (Or he's rich, or he's dumb)

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
    Who is stupid enough to carry 24,000 in cash, let alone lose it.

EDIT:

The teenager involved is definetely a rare one these days. He should be given some sort of award.
    Yeah, Like $12,000 for it's $12,000 more than
    the person would have had had he not returned it to him!

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    I have to admit that I probably would have kept the money... I know that sounds bad, and I probably would have felt a little bit guilty, but I still would have.

Leave a comment:

• The Executioner
    replied
    Isn't it possible that old woman robbed a store or a bank to carry that large cash?

to the college boy.

Leave a comment:

• TheWookieeBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan

EDIT:

The teenager involved is definetely a rare one these days. He should be given some sort of award.
    I agree who is stupid enough to carry around 24k in cash.

I am a teen and i know i would have done the same thing. I don't think i could live with myself if i took 24k from someone even if it was them who lost it. It would just feel like stealing to me.

Leave a comment:

• bruce80_267
    replied
    He was offered one.. Dude I would've kept the money not knowing what would've happened to her.. Then again if you have 24k on hand you MAKE time to go to the bank.....

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied

EDIT:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X