Have a laugh at my expense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a laugh at my expense

I cant believe Im even repeating this story but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it

This morning I was driving to work and noticed my oil pressure gauge kept fluctuating -even into the red - so I stopped and got some oil (I need a change which I will be getting tomorrow - wayyy overdue_ anyhow I get to the parking lot and proceed to check and add the qt 1/2 of oil figuring it will get my through till tomorrow. Well during the process my earring fell out and cuz I had dirty hands I put it in my pocket figuring after washing up I'd put it back in. Well guess what - I forgot - I have been walking around with ONE freakin earring (a very large silver hoop BTW - so very noticeable - and no one says a word - granted i only see about 3 people at work but today i went to the Courthouse so I walked around there the entire time with one freakin earring on

Im still embarrassed

That happened to me once. Except I jsut flat out forgot to put the other one on...and I ALWAYS wear hoops! LOL
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Never happened to me. I ALWAYS keep both of my hoops in

Comment

That very same thing happened with my nose rings
        Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

It would be really funny if the next day you see EVERY women wearing only one hoop earing on.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            I cant believe Im even repeating this story but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it

This morning I was driving to work and noticed my oil pressure gauge kept fluctuating -even into the red - so I stopped and got some oil (I need a change which I will be getting tomorrow - wayyy overdue_ anyhow I get to the parking lot and proceed to check and add the qt 1/2 of oil figuring it will get my through till tomorrow. Well during the process my earring fell out and cuz I had dirty hands I put it in my pocket figuring after washing up I'd put it back in. Well guess what - I forgot - I have been walking around with ONE freakin earring (a very large silver hoop BTW - so very noticeable - and no one says a word - granted i only see about 3 people at work but today i went to the Courthouse so I walked around there the entire time with one freakin earring on

Im still embarrassed
            And SOME PEOPLE SAY....one earring means
            I thought it was leading to a mechanic problem...
            and I guess, depending on the way you look at it, it
            was a mechanical problem!
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Just think how embarrassed youd be if you had a prince albert..

Comment

I've been walking around all day with no earrings on, boy am I in trouble. In fact I've been walking around with no earrings for my whole life.
                If I would have seen you, I would have thought you were making a fashion statement.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife

yeah it could have been worse...you could have dropped the earing into the engine when you were putting oil in it
                  Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it.....

Seems to me you're just trying to bring the 80's back.....

BTW, I used to have 5 hoops....3 in one ear and two in the other....

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                      Hey now, that's only one earing in the right ear. I have one diamond stud in my LEFT ear, and I'm as straight as a ruler, just to set the record straight
                      sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Just imagine if they were nipple rings?
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
                          Hey now, that's only one earing in the right ear. I have one diamond stud in my LEFT ear, and I'm as straight as a ruler, just to set the record straight
                          "Straight as an arrow" funny man.
                          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

Im still embarrassed
                            Did this happen to occour around 4:20am?
                            sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

you dumb bastardf

you should be freakin burned and hung at the stake for this. you are useless and a total waste. stop breathing our air you dumb waste of space

how the hell could you do such a thing.

i hate you i hate you i hate you

now i am going to go cry.

nah you know i'm just playin ub, trust me thats not so bad, when you are walking around with your zipper down and somehow the whole in you boxers is open exposing the upper region for everyone to enjoy that is pretty bad
                              So far:
                              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                              X