• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
      Hey now, that's only one earing in the right ear. I have one diamond stud in my LEFT ear, and I'm as straight as a ruler, just to set the record straight
      That's so funny AZ, because I never can remember...
      left ear or right ear. Two ears-- ?
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I once had one of those stretchy, gooey on the bottom end, boogers dangling from a nostril and attached to my mustache for the better part of a day....

......I was told of it after it disappeared...

....still not sure what happened to it.
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
          I once had one of those stretchy, gooey on the bottom end, boogers dangling from a nostril and attached to my mustache for the better part of a day....

Maybe it went in your mouth.
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by BlueFlames
            Maybe it went in your mouth.
            BF....that was :thumb:
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

i had a friend in college who had this bad habit of getting dressed inside her closet on mornings when she was hung over (less glare i suppose)-- there were quite a few occasions when she failed to put on matching shoes. . . if she had a brown one and a black one, you could tell she'd had a rough night. . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                I cant believe Im even repeating this story but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it

This morning I was driving to work and noticed my oil pressure gauge kept fluctuating -even into the red - so I stopped and got some oil (I need a change which I will be getting tomorrow - wayyy overdue_ anyhow I get to the parking lot and proceed to check and add the qt 1/2 of oil figuring it will get my through till tomorrow. Well during the process my earring fell out and cuz I had dirty hands I put it in my pocket figuring after washing up I'd put it back in. Well guess what - I forgot - I have been walking around with ONE freakin earring (a very large silver hoop BTW - so very noticeable - and no one says a word - granted i only see about 3 people at work but today i went to the Courthouse so I walked around there the entire time with one freakin earring on

Im still embarrassed
                Yo Ho Ho, it be the pirate woman!!!!

While I have never worn earings, I have done stupid things like had one side of my collared shirt turned up and other stupid looking stuff and never realized it. We all do something just a wee bit embarrasing every once in a while.
                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  Just imagine if they were nipple rings?

:nono:
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

gotta love women under the hood of a car

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                      yeah it could have been worse...you could have dropped the earing into the engine when you were putting oil in it
                      As I was reading it, that's what I thought had happened. I'm thinking, uh oh, it dropped into the oil filler tube...
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                        :nono:
                        LOL, we are shauvanistic pigs, we can't help ourselves.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak

stop it....
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                            LOL, we are shauvanistic pigs, we can't help ourselves.
                            I wasn't expecting that comment out of BM69....
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
                              Hey now, that's only one earing in the right ear. I have one stud in my LEFT ear, and I'm as straight as a ruler, just to set the record straight
                              Funny thought AZ....I've NEVER had a "stud" in my LEFT ear.

*Oh my....this is too much fun*

Comment

Well, since my earings dont come out without plyers I cant say that I have had that problem...

However...

When I was about 19-20 I worked selling computers. So, of course, we had to 'dress up'! One day I was wearing a rather Smashing outfit...paired with Fierce matching Platform Heels
                                Well, the floors were poloshed cement and rather slippery at times...(Im sure you know where this is going!)
                                One day I spotted a Totally Hot guy walking around...so I kinda fallowed him to the registers and made sure he saw me walk by! Well, it didnt work too well!!! He saw me alright though!
                                As I rounded the corner I stepped wrong and went Sprawling across the floor...(skirt around my waist)
                                On top of that, the Security guys got it all on tape...and made it a point to call me into the office to replay it for me regularly for a month or so! It also ended up in the end of year compelation tape of random and funny things caught on the security cameras!!!
                                I wanted to DIE!!!
                                Snk16!!
                                VulcanGLF2

Comment

Working...
                                X