Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    LOL So sorry. I was in a goofy mood yesterday
    Nope. Birth year was 1962. 69 is my favorite number and I am not talking about a player's jersey either.
    I guess my comment made the thread go south. LOL sorry Reid!
    OK. I will go over there --------------------->
    And Sit in the corner.
    (insert dunce cap smiley)
    Don't be too hard on yourself B69, my comment about
    never having a stud in my left ear probably didn't help either!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Nope. Birth year was 1962. 69 is my favorite number and I am not talking about a player's jersey either.

And Sit in the corner.

Since I live in the south, I say that everything good starts in the south or heads south, so you just made the thread better!
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astrass
        Did this happen to occour around 4:20am?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very funny asstrash - no it was first thing in the morning - not that that really makes a difference - waking and baking rocks

Comment

at OB for no real reason....

Comment

Nope. Birth year was 1962.
            69 is my favorite number and I am not talking about a player's jersey either.

And Sit in the corner.

oh...you did it again....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
              I once had one of those stretchy, gooey on the bottom end, boogers dangling from a nostril and attached to my mustache for the better part of a day....

......I was told of it after it disappeared...

...still not sure what happened to it.

That makes me feel so much better - thanks RC - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco T
                gotta love women under the hood of a car

When youre a single mom with little income you learn do to as much as you can on your own - I always say there is only one person you can depend on and thats yourself

Here i took a pic - LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )if only

Comment

Originally posted by Broncaholic7
                  Well, since my earings dont come out without plyers I cant say that I have had that problem...

However...

When I was about 19-20 I worked selling computers. So, of course, we had to 'dress up'! One day I was wearing a rather Smashing outfit...paired with Fierce matching Platform Heels
                  Well, the floors were poloshed cement and rather slippery at times...(Im sure you know where this is going!)
                  One day I spotted a Totally Hot guy walking around...so I kinda fallowed him to the registers and made sure he saw me walk by! Well, it didnt work too well!!! He saw me alright though!
                  As I rounded the corner I stepped wrong and went Sprawling across the floor...(skirt around my waist)
                  On top of that, the Security guys got it all on tape...and made it a point to call me into the office to replay it for me regularly for a month or so! It also ended up in the end of year compelation tape of random and funny things caught on the security cameras!!!
                  I wanted to DIE!!!

Sorry B7 thats a bit worse than mine

Oh yeah BTW - is there any way to get that tape on youtube or something -

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                    Is this one of those threads that goes south really fast......

Hmmm...........lets see.....who started it -

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4
                      Ima guess you are a girl??????? I would hope.
                      Yes im a girl ( although I almost- ALMOST) take it as a compliment that after being on here you all consider me one of the guys - cuz if a girl can fit into a sports forum and people cant tell the gender she must know what she is talking about

Alos my title says smilie queen and I have a super hot guy in my sig - so unless Im a flaming ****** id have to be a girl - and there arent to many gay men who frequent the football boards as far as I know -

PS - Some of my best friends are gay

Comment

at least one of'em is.. (Eheeem) Yankees fan, (Ehheeem) "Work in Mens".
                        shhhh!!! Itll be our little secret... Not that theres anything wrong with it either...

Comment

I thought it said LUNCH..............
                          Nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                          X