Question for Serial Killers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Serial Killers

Try to answer this question, then look on the answer below.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer.)

Did you think enough ??

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

Did you answer the Question correctly?

Benny
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 04-24-2004, 06:04 AM.

Nope - I was thinking maybe her sister hooked up with him - LOL

What does that say about me

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      Nope - I was thinking maybe her sister hooked up with him - LOL

What does that say about me
      Lol! Me too!

Maybe it means we cheat on everyone...

sigpic

Comment

I thought of more as a logic question, therefore I thought it had to be some kind of trick question and that the guy was her father or brother or something of that nature. So no, I'm not a psychopath, however what I came up with was incestuous....so DAMN YOUR TEST!!!!

By the way, I in no way condone sex with members of your family. Hopefully that goes without saying....

Comment

MY first thought was PTSD. Then I thought possibly something over the will or estate.

You know, NORMAL reasons for killing someone.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Theres a fine line between insanity and brilliance... Im comfortable on either side.

Comment

You all better watch out for me, I thought like a crazy bastard and got it right (or wrong depends on which way you look at it). I don't think it says a person thinks like a psychcopath, or even if it does, it doesn't mean the person is a psychcopath, it means we can think outside the box. OK I'm going to stop defending myself and all other psychcopaths. Think what you will, I was just being honest.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
              Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
              Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
              Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

LOL i thought that the sister had killed the mother and the other chick wanted revenge.
                2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                  You all better watch out for me, I thought like a crazy bastard and got it right (or wrong depends on which way you look at it). I don't think it says a person thinks like a psychcopath, or even if it does, it doesn't mean the person is a psychcopath, it means we can think outside the box. OK I'm going to stop defending myself and all other psychcopaths. Think what you will, I was just being honest.
                  I heard Alaska is a breeding ground for Psychopaths. It's all the cold weather and cabin fever.

:0

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    I heard Alaska is a breeding ground for Psychopaths. It's all the cold weather and cabin fever.

Hahaha...that's right Knight, you all better watch your back when I go down there for a game...hehe j/k

Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                    Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                      Hahaha...that's right Knight, you all better watch your back when I go down there for a game...hehe j/k

Comment

I haven't even looked at the answer yet, but here' s my answer tell me if I'm right.

The ***** killed her sister because she wanted to see that man again, all because her dumbass forgot to get his freaking number. Whatta tramp ***** loser she is!!
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

You are truly a psychopath, dhall

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                            You are truly a psychopath, dhall

Really? Alright!!

SO WHAT'S YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN?
                            [QUOTE]
                            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                              Really? Alright!!

SO WHAT'S YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN?
                              Hahaha...funny stuff dhall...if you want my number it's 'three number fives, twelve, eight, seven'

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X