Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest. Criminal. Ever.

This was too good not to share!

I mean, I have to give the guy credit for his determination. However, he loses big points for the execution, and even more for planning.

I mean, if you were going to use this method to commit a burglary, wouldn't you at least bring some tools along with you? And wouldn't you at least wear a mask so that the cameras wouldn't be able to identify you? I know, you can't do much about your body type, but if you're average height, average weight, then the mask goes a long way.

I'm just wondering how many days this guy spent in the hospital before he got sent to jail!
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals

I mean, I have to give the guy credit for his determination. However, he loses big points for the execution, and even more for planning.

I mean, if you were going to use this method to commit a burglary, wouldn't you at least bring some tools along with you? And wouldn't you at least wear a mask so that the cameras wouldn't be able to identify you? I know, you can't do much about your body type, but if you're average height, average weight, then the mask goes a long way.

I'm just wondering how many days this guy spent in the hospital before he got sent to jail!
    Nothing like a hard day's work, right? I anticipated his fall when he stepped on the very top step of the ladder (that's a :nono: )! Bam! Bam! He took a lot of falls before he gave up. He really didn't seem to be too serious about his job, did he? Gave up easy.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Sounds like he's a perfect candidate to play for the Bengals....what's his 40 time?

(Sorry WhoDey but its Bengals week and you tossed up a floater....what kind of fan would I be if I didn't take a shot? )
      Last edited by J-Red; 12-20-2006, 11:47 AM.

Comment

One would actually be surprised at just how stupid criminals can be...

My favorite is when two burglars have a falling out and rat on each other...priceless...
        I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

He can give Chris Henry some tips as to how to not give yourself away.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Hey!

That dude looks familiar

Comment

Some people are too dumb to be allowed to breed
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                Some people are too dumb to be allowed to breed
                Makes you wonder how they got smart enough to know how to huh?

Comment

LMAO LMAO that was gold. I can't beleive he pulled out a shopping cart like he was at the grocery store. What's even better is he was on the inside, he could've just unlocked the door and walked out. And then when he gave up, sat down and started smoking
                  President Cool

Comment

ROFL. I have been laughing for the last 5 minutes HAHA.

Comment

Pretty stupid!
                      It's a wonder he was still walking after those falls.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Working...
                      X