X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Think You Know Your Carols?

Just for kicks...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/carolq...856.triviaquiz
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Dang I got a 60%...but the only song I like is Rudolph and Jingle Bell Rock....whoops!
    Snapping Turtle
    All-Pro
    Last edited by Snapping Turtle; 12-20-2006, 10:35 AM.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Your TOTAL SCORE is: 80%. Not bad. You stand to be the life of any winter holiday party you attend, should caroling break out.

I voted for "two front teeth" and it was "nuttin".
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Your TOTAL SCORE is: 64%. Tsk. You have been shopping and eating too much and not singing enough. Study up, study up, study up let's go!
        I suck...

Comment

LMAO Some of the answers had me cracking up.

I got 72%. His Wife... I got "nuttin" right.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            Your TOTAL SCORE is: 64%. Tsk. You have been shopping and eating too much and not singing enough. Study up, study up, study up let's go!
            I suck...
            HS.... "study, study, study...let's go!"

Comment

at least I got that "nuttin" one right...
              Im gettin nuttin for X-Mas, cause I been a bad horse all year
              oh Im gettin nuttin for X-mas, think Im gonna go cry in my beer..

Comment

Working...
              X