The Most Dangerous Cities--2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most Dangerous Cities--2006

"While crime increased in all regions last year, the 5.7 percent rise in the 12 Midwestern states was at least three times higher than any other region, according to the FBI.

Visiting St. Louis on Thursday, FBI director Robert Mueller said it was too early to tell why some types of crime were rising faster in the Midwest."

The Most Dangerous? St Louis, MO (Their source is from the FBI report, Robt Mueller)

Safest & Most Dangerous - LIST!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Where's Cincy?

Sorry, Whodey...
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Where's Cincy?

Sorry, Whodey...
      Well, we're not the safest, that's for sure...

But of that list, I guarantee that Gary, IN needs to be higher, like #3 behind Detroit and St. Louis! That place is so dangerous, the gas stations use their walk-up windows 24-7!
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Well, we're not the safest, that's for sure...

But of that list, I guarantee that Gary, IN needs to be higher, like #3 behind Detroit and St. Louis! That place is so dangerous, the gas stations use their walk-up windows 24-7!
        My Office is about 10 minutes from there, some of the properties I go look @ are actually condemnded buildings there
        sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

Originally posted by Watson 81
          My Office is about 10 minutes from there, some of the properties I go look @ are actually condemnded buildings there
          I have to drive through Gary any time I visit Chicago.

I refuse to stop in Gary. If I'm down to 1/8th a tank of gas, I'll turn around on the median and go back down the highway to get gas before I hit Gary.

That's how hardcore that place is. You have to work near there? Ew!
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Camden :nono:

Good list....
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X