Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilSpawn

Where did you get that Raiders logo?

Whose that girl on your sig? She's nice, very nice.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

The only thing about that sig that it is for the raiders...other than that is pretty...ummm nice!
      Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

U guys r funny. Congrats on the win today.

I got the Raider sig a few years ago from a site that no longer exists, and I just cut out the background. And the woman in my sig is Kelly Monaco.

Comment

shes that girl that won the dancing show, was in maxim last year i think
          sigpic

Comment

Yep that's her!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
              U guys r funny. Congrats on the win today.

I got the Raider sig a few years ago from a site that no longer exists, and I just cut out the background. And the woman in my sig is Kelly Monaco.

Wow I just realized today your a Raider fan That is a good thing cuz that means you fit in enough here cuz you arent a moron like past Raider fans (despite the obvious idiocy for BEING a raider fan jp course man)
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
                Wow I just realized today your a Raider fan That is a good thing cuz that means you fit in enough here cuz you arent a moron like past Raider fans (despite the obvious idiocy for BEING a raider fan jp course man)
                Yep. And even if they go 0-16 (which seems to be a goal for next season) I'll be here, typing away as I guzzle down my preferred choise of cherry rat poison.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                  Yep. And even if they go 0-16 (which seems to be a goal for next season) I'll be here, typing away as I guzzle down my preferred choise of cherry rat poison.
                  lol nice....

Not to rub it in but I wouldnt feel that bad if they did go 0-16. ITs too bad that good of a defense is wasted with your offense tho..
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

lol nice....

Not to rub it in but I wouldnt feel that bad if they did go 0-16. ITs too bad that good of a defense is wasted with your offense tho..
                    I wouldn't want it any other way.

That's the worse part of it. I didn't mind going 2-13 simply for the dumb decision to hire Tom Walsh as o-coordinator. So they got what they deserved. But to waste defensive efforts that put us in the position to win a handful of those games, as well as wasting a Pro-Bowl type season from Nnamdi Aso, Burgess & an aging Sapp is worse than watching this team play Hot Potato with the pigskin.

Comment

lol nice....

The Raiders need to go 4-16, they will beat SD and KC each twice.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                        The Raiders need to go 4-16, they will beat SD and KC each twice.
                        WOW That would be 20 games!

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                          WOW That would be 20 games!

Yea, I guess I got a little hopeful for them. Maybe they can get into the playoffs with a 4-12 record. I never was good at math.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

I liked his Blonde with the neck choker thing with his username on it. That was cool.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                              I liked his Blonde with the neck choker thing with his username on it. That was cool.
                              She's my celebrity crush, so she's back for a bit.
                              Last edited by DevilSpawn; 12-25-2006, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X