My Kansas City Chiefs Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kansas City Chiefs Gift

I got several nice things for Christmas this year...a couple of leather purses from my hubby, DVDs and I won't bore you with the rest...

My daughter told me last week she got me something for Christmas that didn't cost her anything...I teased her and said she was cheap and I don't know if I wanted anything she got for free...

I have a Chiefs banner and a mini helmet she got me last Christmas for our rec room along with alot of other Chiefs stuff...anyway to get to my story...

She took the banner and the helmet and went to Arrowhead with the neighbors and got my banner signed by several Chiefs players...mainly rookies....Casey Printers,Marcus Maxey,Bernard Pollard to name a few....but the Chiefs helmet,she got signed just by Will Shields.... :thumb:

She said she wanted to have Tony G sign it but didnt see him,I told her that was fine as she did good...

I was so happy and tickled that she did this for me and I got on line afterwards and ordered a case with his name on it to put it in...

Anyway thought I would share this with you all...

She said all the players were very nice and were happy to give her their autograph...
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 12-26-2006, 01:03 PM.
    Tony G

The Chefs

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
    I got several nice things for Christmas this year...a couple of leather purses from my hubby, DVDs and I won't bore you with the rest...

My daughter told me last week she got me something for Christmas that didn't cost her anything...I teased her and said she was cheap and I don't know if I wanted anything she got for free...

I have a Chiefs banner and a mini helmet she got me last Christmas for our rec room along with alot of other Chiefs stuff...anyway to get to my story...

She took the banner and the helmet and went to Arrowhead with the neighbors and got my banner signed by several Chiefs players...mainly rookies....Casey Printers,Marcus Maxey,Bernard Pollard to name a few....but the Chiefs helmet,she got signed just by Will Shields.... :thumb:

She said she wanted to have Tony G sign it but didnt see him,I told her that was fine as she did good...

I was so happy and tickled that she did this for me and I got on line afterwards and ordered a case with his name on it to put it in...

She said all the players were very nice and were happy to give them her autograph...
    Merry Christmas. That's adorable!! Hopefully more than 62% of those rookies pan out to be great players, except against the Raiders.

My wife gave me three game consoles but she was joking about getting us tickets to the Jets/Raiders game on Sunday, but knew I didn't want to watch them live.

Comment

She said all the players were very nice and were happy to give them her autograph...
      That's pretty cool, what a great gift! She must be a great daughter.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
        That's pretty cool, what a great gift! She must be a great daughter.

I couldn't ask for a better daughter... not because of this but for all the things she does and the way she conducts herself...I am very proud of her...

Plus-she knows how much I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Thats cool, a helmet signed by a future HOFer
          sigpic

Comment

She said all the players were very nice and were happy to give her their autograph...
            That is cool, My mom actually bought me a Broncos watch I am currently wearing

Here is my gift to you

NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
              That is cool, My mom actually bought me a Broncos watch I am currently wearing

Here is my gift to you

Med thats what the helmet looks like...
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

YEA!!! That rocks! Next year she'll have to pin Tony G down.....oh wait, that sounded perverse!
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

My Girlfriend got me a Jay Cutler autographed Jersey, a John Elway autographed Jersey and a 1968 Nolan Ryan Rookie Card
                  sigpichttp://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/...psd7355151.png

Comment

KCL, that little lady was really being thoughtful of you! That's a terrific present!
                    Did she have fun retrieving those signatures on your behalf? I hope so.
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                      KCL, that little lady was really being thoughtful of you! That's a terrific present!
                      Did she have fun retrieving those signatures on your behalf? I hope so.

yes she had fun and was also a little nervous...

her grandma told her its a wonder that one of them players didn't grab her and take her home with them...

she is a beautiful young lady...
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                        YEA!!! That rocks! Next year she'll have to pin Tony G down.....oh wait, that sounded perverse!
                        yea she was looking for him and Trent and didnt see neither one...
                        but I will settle for Shields autograph...I was pleased...
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

That's very cool. How was she able to sneak the banner and helmet out of the house without you noticing?

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Originally posted by PatsCrowEater
                            That's very cool. How was she able to sneak the banner and helmet out of the house without you noticing?
                            funny you ask...cause I didnt notice til I was watching the Denver-Cincy game and I asked her what happened to the banner and then I noticed the helmet was gone and then she decided to give them to me...she had them put away for a couple of weeks,I didnt notice for a couple of weeks...
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                            X