Coal powered cars are in our future.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
    Colorado’s smoking vehicle hotline gives motorists and others the ability to report smoking vehicles to the state Air Pollution Control Division through a telephone hotline (303-692-3211) or by e-mail. The state air division then provides owners of smoking vehicles with information that will encourage them to voluntarily make needed repairs. Repairs to smoking vehicles are required if a vehicle fails a mandatory emissions test because of a visible smoke problem. The cause of such smoke must be corrected before the required emissions sticker can be issued. Also, a police officer may stop a smoking vehicle, issue a ticket and order the owner to make repairs. Colorado law provides for a $25 fine for the first violation of the smoking vehicle law. The fine for subsequent violations is $100 (C.R.S. 42-4-412, 413). Some local municipalities have additional ordinances and fines for operating a smoking vehicle.
    That's foggy because ALL diesel vehicles have black smoke right off the line...regardless if it's a turbo diesel Bug or a Power Stroke F-250.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I hate to be the one to break the bad news, but coal power is the past. I'd be shocked if we started using coal as much as it was used 100 years ago.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
      X