Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How ironic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How ironic.

    I have gotten my 666 cp and the person who gave it to me left this smiley . I am also a Reverend to boot. How weird is that number?
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by 16milehigh87
    I have gotten my 666 cp and the person who gave it to me left this smiley . I am also a Reverend to boot. How weird is that number?
    That really creeps me out!
    ...capture it...remember it...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 16milehigh87
      I have gotten my 666 cp and the person who gave it to me left this smiley . I am also a Reverend to boot. How weird is that number?
      Very creepy though!

      Comment


      • #4
        That is creepy - we need to CP you just so you don't stay at that number! EEK!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Missin#7
          That is creepy - we need to CP you just so you don't stay at that number! EEK!
          Or at least someone can give me a neggy.
          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 16milehigh87
            Or at least someone can give me a neggy.
            :bam:




            j/k
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 16milehigh87
              Or at least someone can give me a neggy.
              I tried to give you & it said I need to spread out my CP's. Apparently you were one of the last few I gave one to

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Missin#7
                I tried to give you & it said I need to spread out my CP's. Apparently you were one of the last few I gave one to

                I got it covered, just in case no one else has yet.

                There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

                I Support our Troops!
                How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

                Comment

                Working...
                X