Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy New Year Everyone!

    We will be heading to Vegas for New Year's Eve and should be a hoot. They are broadcasting live and I think it's the **** Clark thing as they go from time zone to time zone. They are recording from Fremont Street and I will be in the craziness you will see on the TV.

    So since I more than likely going to be off line until next year, I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a safe and very Happy New Year.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

  • #2
    Happy New Year to you as well B69!
    Enjoy your time (for me too)!!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

    John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

    Comment


    • #3
      Have a great time BM69 and I also want to say Happy New Year


      :salute:

      sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE



      Thanks for the sig VULCAN
      R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        We will be heading to Vegas for New Year's Eve and should be a hoot. They are broadcasting live and I think it's the **** Clark thing as they go from time zone to time zone. They are recording from Fremont Street and I will be in the craziness you will see on the TV.

        So since I more than likely going to be off line until next year, I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a safe and very Happy New Year.
        Have a safe trip to Vegas BM69, and enjoy your time there.

        AND TO ALL - HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!!!!!!


        Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

        Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

        Comment


        • #5
          The Fremont Street Experience is a blast, I was there one year. Have a safe trip there and back. Happy New Year to you and everyone! :clap:

          There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

          I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
            The Fremont Street Experience is a blast, I was there one year. Have a safe trip there and back. Happy New Year to you and everyone! :clap:
            Yes it is. I usesd to live at Hollywood and Lake Mead Blvd at the base of Sunrise Mountain with a view of the strip. The year 2000 brought much disappointment to Vegas as they flopped big time that year with the world watching.

            They improved greatly in 2001 and have continued their awesomeness. They have cool fireworks at midnight. They start at the Excalibur corner and as they count down 10, 9, 8 etc... Each hotel along the strip sends some up. The countdown ends at the top of the Stratosphere tower at zero. Watching this from a distance is beyond words. Then at midnight they all start shooting them off. The tower makes it rain down almost for lack of better words. Quite the sight.

            Fremont will have our vision limited so if we can't get near downtown, we will head up the strip somehow. LOL.

            It gets so packed and crazy there.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
              Yes it is. I usesd to live at Hollywood and Lake Mead Blvd at the base of Sunrise Mountain with a view of the strip. The year 2000 brought much disappointment to Vegas as they flopped big time that year with the world watching.

              They improved greatly in 2001 and have continued their awesomeness. They have cool fireworks at midnight. They start at the Excalibur corner and as they count down 10, 9, 8 etc... Each hotel along the strip sends some up. The countdown ends at the top of the Stratosphere tower at zero. Watching this from a distance is beyond words. Then at midnight they all start shooting them off. The tower makes it rain down almost for lack of better words. Quite the sight.

              Fremont will have our vision limited so if we can't get near downtown, we will head up the strip somehow. LOL.

              It gets so packed and crazy there.

              I lived in Vegas in the early 80s, off of Charleston, a lot has changed since then.

              There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

              I Support our Troops!
              How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

              Comment

              Working...
              X