Battle of the Robots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the Robots!!!

Who's gonna win in this battle to the death! These Robot will be placed about 5 miles apart in the abandon city of Des Moines, Iowa in the year 2004. Each will have access to current technology, weapons and resources. The game isn't over untill there is one Robot standing!!! So my friends, who is going to win this Ultimate battle of the Robots?!!

Benny
    The Terminator T-850 (Arnie from T-2)
    62.50%
    Robocop
    0.00%
    Data
    12.50%
    R2-D2
    0.00%
    Number 5 (From the Movie Short Circuit)
    12.50%
    K.I.T.T. (Yes, he's a robot)
    0.00%
    The Six Million dollar man (close enough)
    0.00%
    Bishop (From Aliens)
    12.50%

In Short Circuit the robots name is Johnny 5, you must be confusing him with Mambo#5. I don't think he stands a chance though.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Totally the Terminator. He is the only who's first method of choice is death. Its what he is programmed to do.

I might have gone with Robocop, but I remember him being a little slow, and having a buggy program.

DAta is the smartest, but too nice. he would try to disable everyone instead of destroy. ANd he only has access to current weapons, not a phaser.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        Totally the Terminator. He is the only who's first method of choice is death. Its what he is programmed to do.

I might have gone with Robocop, but I remember him being a little slow, and having a buggy program.

DAta is the smartest, but too nice. he would try to disable everyone instead of destroy. ANd he only has access to current weapons, not a phaser.

I'll have to go with Data.

I'll take Brains over Brawn any time. Don't forget that a burn out from the future and a hussy with bad 80's hair took out one of these things. Data is pretty strong and fast too. The only thing where I see the Terminator has an advantage is his armor plating. But I think Data could figure out how to defeat that.

Comment

Working...
        X