No announcement yet.

The First to 5,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL especially with the weather here...It feels like October!!! I'm already getting all jittery about the season! This is gonna be great!

Hmmm September, December...Yeh I can see it! LOL

Comment

Are you guys having good weather there? It was nice today, but this weekend it's supposed to be HIGH 90's again and that makes me want to crawl under an (air conditioned) rock and die. GRRR!!!
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
        Are you guys having good weather there? It was nice today, but this weekend it's supposed to be HIGH 90's again and that makes me want to crawl under an (air conditioned) rock and die. GRRR!!!
        You lucky b!tch hehe j/k, I wish it was going to be 90 around these parts tomorrow. I can't wait to be in such hot weather that I sweat just sitting around doing nothing.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Actually it's snowing right now.
          I'm freezing, as always, because I can't actually produce my own body heat.

Comment

Uggh, i hate hot hot weather. 80's is fine, high 90's and 100's just make me want to do NOTHING but drink beer and sit on the couch with a fan on me (we live in an old building, no AC). on monday it got to 100 degrees and when we got home from work the apartment was soooo hot and the cats were laying on the shaded parts of the hallway floor like two lumps. we sprayed them with water, which they acted like they hated, but we're pretty sure they enjoyed it.

And Uula, snowing... i know what you mean about always being cold. I actually do well with extreme weather (I used to live in Minnesota and it was COLD there and i was fine), but little shifts in weather get me. If it's 55 degrees i think i'll die. but put me in below zero and i adapt. go figure. Maybe i'm just a whiner, but when i get too cold to whine i stop. Hmm.
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

It snowed here, two days ago and hard...about 2 inches is all. The day before it topped 81 degrees.

Crazy State, crazy weather.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

That is some crazy weather! I remember it being kinda like that when i lived in colorado too - snowing and then sunny and beautiful in the afternoon. though not to the extreme that you have it there. i'm just dreading the heat this weekend... I'm having a dinner party tomorrow night and the only thing i can think to serve right now is ICE CREAM.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Dont forget the Beer Ms. LA

Comment

no no obla, that was me with the always being cold!

PITM we got your storm for the past two days. UGH My body HATES me for living here.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                      no no obla, that was me with the always being cold!

PITM we got your storm for the past two days. UGH My body HATES me for living here.
                      Blue! i'm sorry. my mind was a mess. i wrote all that pre-coffee. Well, you should move here! it's usually pretty darn nice...
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

LOL my body wouldn't do well with all the pollution! Besides, I'm waiting for CA to fall into the ocean! hehehe.

Comment

Blue - I got it! I replied to it - did you get my reply? My MSN email is acting up, so if i dont' write back then i may not have gotten it.

All sounds good to me! Horsesense, you have a connection for tickets?! I'd love some help in that arena if that's okay. I never know where to buy them.

This weekend is sounding like so much fun!!! And 420, one of my couches is yours if you want it. we're just a bit of a drive from San Diego, so if we all got together in the LA area we could drive down there the next day. Otherwise, if we all meet in SD on Saturday we won't want to drive back up to LA that night... Hmmm.... I guess we DO have months to figure it out...
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I haven't gotten it yet..Did you reply to the email or to the new address I gave you?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                              I haven't gotten it yet..Did you reply to the email or to the new address I gave you?
                              Sorry - yeah, to the address you gave me. Could be my MSN acting up again. i need to call them once my computer is fixed (Dell's on it's way, bringing a new hard drive, motherboard, processor and memory. heehee)
                              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Ah okay..it could also be my system taking forever, it does that from time to time...I get emails the next day sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X