Having a kid makes you fatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a kid makes you fatter

If you think you're gaining weight and you have a kid in the house, blame it on them!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

When I played fb in hs I weighed about 190 at the most, when I graduated usmc bootcamp I weighed a wopping 175, and when I got out of the usmc I weighed 178. Now 11 years later and 3 children - 10, 8, & 2, I weigh a wopping 220 lbs., 6'3'' though, I need to go back to bootcamp!

By the way Day1Bronc, that's a cool mighty mouse avator, I haven't seen that in years!
    Last edited by Nomad Broncofan; 01-05-2007, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
      If you think you're gaining weight and you have a kid in the house, blame it on them!

Yeah.... it's my daughter's fault that I ate that pizza.

Scientists always talk about people as if they have no brains in their heads....

“These findings suggest that food advertising aimed at children may influence not only the child’s diet but also indirectly affect parents’ diets,” they note in their report.
      It was always my sister-in-law (without any kids and passed on now) who was a skinny-mini, who'd say..."You know what sounds good to me? A hot fudge sundae with nuts and whip cream" Who are these people kidding? All advertisement is aimed at us adults!
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Well for my case

ITS BEING A KID MAKES YOU FAT

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Its true. Kids are high in saturated and trans fats. Deep frying doesn't help either.

Instead, use a healthy substitute like Quails. Small, easy, less whiney.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
            Its true. Kids are high in saturated and trans fats. Deep frying doesn't help either.

Instead, use a healthy substitute like Quails. Small, easy, less whiney.
            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I am married and have two kids... man you should see me now

Comment

Working...
              X