What is your worst asset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your worst asset?

Not trying to be negative but thought this would be interesting.

What is your worst asset?

Mine would be funny but sometimes I get flat out annoying.
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

I'm meek, but I could probably stand to be meeker.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

I'm selfish.

Comment

Hm... lack of care. I also have a bit of social anxiety disorder (at least I believe so); big crowds make me very nervous which makes it hard for me to socialize with my friends at school sometimes. Overall, my personality changes too much. Sometimes I'm very social, other times I just don't really care to pitch in. I'm working on it though,

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

on the bigger side

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

I have the same problems as champbronc2 and NameUsedBefore. I can get really annoying, though I am funny, and because of this I can get really shy and nervous in groups and end up going from being real social sometimes to not at all others. Which is why I like to drink.lol

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

I can be:

Too loud, obnoxious, too quiet, shy around girls, say bad jokes around girls, can be headstrong, not headstrong enough, and anger issues sometimes.

Really I change depending on who I am around. Im loud around loud people, Im quiet around quiet people, etc.

The anger thing was me though. Or it used to be. Sad thing is, when you had an anger problem, its hard to shake that image. Everytime you get slightly mad now its called anger issues. Something that needs to be worked on for years and years.

Oh, and I tend to have a potty mouth. But thats changed. I made a resolution and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I am perfect in most every way. Tall, thin, well spoken and handsome. Very modest and not an ounce of arrogance.

;);)

Watch out!!!

Comment

-I'm way too shy.

-Its hard for me to socialize with people. I'm even nervous around my friends sometimes.

-I like being alone, and sometimes I could care less about being with people. Sometimes I even make up excuses or be mean to someone so I can be alone.

-My sense of humor is repeating stuff. Funny stories that happened, movie and TV lines, etc. I can make people laugh by doing it, but sometimes when I repeat soemthing I can just get annoying.

-I keep all of my emotions inside. Sometimes that's a good thing for everyone else except me. I'm getting more and more angry...at least I'm not showing my anger. That's how well I can keep my emotions inside...

-I never to seem to care about anything. How I look, how I do in school...

But my worse asset is....

Public speaking.

Public is my biggest fear. Its not pretty trying to watch me make a speech....or even answer a question or talk in class...
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a side note, an asset is a positive feature right, so we're looking for our worst positive feature?
                    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                    . Post Your Artwork .
                    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
                      -I'm way too shy.

-Its hard for me to socialize with people. I'm even nervous around my friends sometimes.

-I like being alone, and sometimes I could care less about being with people. Sometimes I even make up excuses or be mean to someone so I can be alone.

-I keep all of my emotions inside. Sometimes that's a good thing for everyone else except me. I'm getting more and more angry...at least I'm not showing my anger. That's how well I can keep my emotions inside...
                      Umm... what she said.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
                      I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                        Just a side note, an asset is a positive feature right, so we're looking for our worst positive feature?
                        Perhaps

Comment

i'm just a bastard, plain and simple. . . .
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                            i'm just a bastard, plain and simple. . . .
                            That is so not true!

Comment

I'm never wrong.

Well, actually I was wrong once. And it turned out I was right, and that's where I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X