No announcement yet.

What is your worst asset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physically - hmm Im too short - too white (my skin pigmentation - well if i had any ) my feet are too big - everything is going south

Mentally -

My mood swings - esp. lately - WOW - I almost feel bi-polar

Road Rage

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
      I have a big mouth. I don't often bite my tongue, it has gotten me in trouble. :shrug:
      Must be an Italian thing. I cant speak for you but Med has a HUGE mouth sometimes, especially with family members during the holiday season.
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Physically - hmm Im too short - too white (my skin pigmentation - well if i had any : : ) my feet are too big - everything is going south

Mentally -

My mood swings - esp. lately - WOW - I almost feel bi-polar

Road Rage :
        The road rage thing comes from when you lived in CT. Must be a Norhteast thing I can relate
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
          The road rage thing comes from when you lived in CT. Must be a Norhteast thing I can relate

I didnt really get that till coming to OK - but Im starting to think its just that people suck at driving PERIOD - i dont care where you live - its a matter of selfishness - when you are driving thats ALL you should be doing - not your makeup- your hair - your cell phone - your work b4 getting to the office- or your sig other (LOL)

No one wants to follow rules thats why people suck at driving - if everyone followed the rules (other than speed limits of course ) than the road rage would go away

1. READ SIGNS - they tell you where you are, where you are going and sometimes what you should be doing

2. SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT - again it goes back to the reading of the signs - that one is actually posted on most major hiways

3. DONT TAILGATE (unless the person is going too slow in the left lane - LOL) I cant make the person in front of my get out of the way and I dont need you up my ass - k -

4. PAY ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES - see above

5. RAISE/LOWER THE DRIVING AGE - sorry kids but there needs to be more restrictions for younger and older drivers - once you reach a certain age you should have to be mandatory re-tested tio make sure all of your skills are still intact - young'uns - its a judgment thing - sorry but at 16 most kids dont have it

:jumps off soapbox:

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
            I'm...

Too sexy for my shirt....
            sigpic

Comment

I do not BS very well I am short and to the point and that appears to be rude and anti social.

Comment

I talk too loud and too much sometimes and I don't realize it, I get carried away easily. That's when I'm comfortable with someone.

I'm relatively shy, but I try to be outgoing at least, but I get nervous when I don't know people at places I go to.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                  I talk too loud and too much sometimes and I don't realize it, I get carried away easily. That's when I'm comfortable with someone.

I'm relatively shy, but I try to be outgoing at least, but I get nervous when I don't know people at places I go to.
                  I do the exact same thing, dont feel bad, but im just a talker.

BTW my worst asset is my as* (cough,sneeze,clears throat) my asthma.

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16

Same here, so you are not alone.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2
                      Not trying to be negative but thought this would be interesting.

What is your worst asset?

Mine would be funny but sometimes I get flat out annoying.
                      Mine would have to be the Piper Cherokee plane I bought and have been paying insurance and making payments on and haven't flown in several years. Definately not a good asset right now.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                        Mine would have to be the Piper Cherokee plane I bought and have been paying insurance and making payments on and haven't flown in several years. Definately not a good asset right now.
                        Wow, that must suck morally.

You should just sell it no?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                        X