Hey Horsesense!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Horsesense!!!!

LOOK AT YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES SOMETIME, YOU MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING IN THERE TO READ!!!!

ANYWAYS!!, GOOD TO SEE YA BACK ON THE SITE!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Oh yeah right like you should talk, puuuhhhhlllleeeease - at least he cleans out his mail box so he can get them

Yeah where you been boy?

Comment

Yea! No shyt!
      I read your PM dhall, and tried to respond with my own, but your friggin box is full. What you got in there? A gross of kleenex tissues?

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
        Yea! No shyt!
        I read your PM dhall, and tried to respond with my own, but your friggin box is full. What you got in there? A gross of kleenex tissues?
        Yeah just in case verfemale runs out - hehehehe

Comment

Yea! No shyt!
          You just better worry about buying that jersey!
          The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Ha ha. Hows my other favorite Chef doing?
            What about you Mr. X? Think you can pan-handle enough funds to get your As$ out to Denver for the first game, and buy a new jersey too? We'll need a couple of Pinyatas for the party.
            YO D-Hall clean out your freakin box already.
            Last edited by horsesense; 04-29-2004, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Ha ha. Hows my other favorite Chef doing?
              What about you Mr. X? Think you can pan-handle enough funds to get your As$ out to Denver for the first game, and buy a new jersey too? We'll need a couple of Pinyatas for the party.
              YO D-Hall clean out your freakin box already.
              I wouldn't mind purchasing a donkey's jersey. I could always use a good sweat rag for the Chiefs games.
              The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X