Colorado colleges/universities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado colleges/universities

Hey all, long time member...rare poster. Anyways, I currently go to school in michigan and I really dont like it here so I was thinking about transfering. I really want to get out of the midwest so I'm looking for some help. I am a business major with a focus on HR. I was wondering what colleges/universities in colorado have good business programs. Any help is appreciated, much thanks...

-Ben

Go to CSU. Im saving my money so I can go to school there this June, we all can raise hell there partner!
    XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

I was looking for a little more advice than that, like from someone that has gone there

Comment

Originally posted by OtmShank
        I was looking for a little more advice than that, like from someone that has gone there
        Harsh and cold...........
        XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Don't listen to him... CSU is where the people who can't get into CU go (kinda joking, kinda serious). Plus, CSU is more well known for their Ag programs than they are their business programs.

CU is building a new business school right now (not sure when they are slated for completion, I think it's next fall) and they've got a great program... Plus the B-School gets Fridays off. Plus Boulder is by far the most fun place in the state to live as far as college towns go. Go to CU man, let me know if you have any specific questions.

DU would also be a good choice, but that's damn expensive, and I think it's fairly hard to get into (although I don't know 1st hand.)

Comment

This link seems to have alot of information:

http://www.50states.com/college/colorado.htm

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Working...
            X