Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys dig out of the snow over there yet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You Guys dig out of the snow over there yet?

    Yikes, one after another for you guys huh? I heard parts of Nebraska are still w/o power. You guys have done something to please the snow Gods.

    Its so bizzare to watch you guys get dumped on over & over, and we have had less than 2 inches of snow, total since November. Again today we are in the mid-high 30's. and have had several 40 degree days. I've never seen a winter like this, ever.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Missin#7
    Yikes, one after another for you guys huh? I heard parts of Nebraska are still w/o power. You guys have done something to please the snow Gods.

    Its so bizzare to watch you guys get dumped on over & over, and we have had less than 2 inches of snow, total since November. Again today we are in the mid-high 30's. and have had several 40 degree days. I've never seen a winter like this, ever.
    It's all North Platte and west in Nebraska. About 8-10,000 people are still out of power due to the ice storm last week, and may take up to 2 more weeks until they see it again. Over 57 counties were put into Federal Emergency status.

    Colorado is just simply getting dumped on with loads and loads of snow.

    Omaha is more like your weather, M7....we had one small snow and it nearly melted away the next day. Sounds like everything across the country is going to change though and January is going to start acting more like January any day now.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

    John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

    Comment


    • #3
      As a native of Colorado, I definitely can tell you that what we have/are experiencing is not the norm. Many winters, people were golfing in the Denver Metro area, and also great snow to ski in the mountains. Yesterday, and again today, highs in the 50's, and then the bottom falls out later tomorrow - not alot of snow, but bitter cold - right now, the high forcast for Sat. will be 0!!!!!!


      Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

      Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

      Comment


      • #4
        Supposed to get 6-12 inches on Thursday

        Global warming my butt, the snow just migrated.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm in North West Iowa
          and no snow


          I still miss the blue background.

          Comment


          • #6
            50's? We would KILL for a 50 degree day. We have hit 40 only three times since Thanksgiving. Too dam cold all the time. And with the house heater out this morning, I have issues to deal with today.

            We seem to be getting hit with the same storms as Colorado. We are supposed to have another one move in tonight/tomorrow last into Friday. They are telling us another possible foot. We still have a 3' pile on each side of the driveway from the last one. That drifting really sucked last go round.

            And yes.... this global warming thing is hard to grasp for us since we are in the ice age.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by cinnamunmun
              Supposed to get 6-12 inches on Thursday

              Global warming my butt, the snow just migrated.
              Revised forecasts calling for about 3-6 in Denver on Sat.

              Translated to everyday language it could be as little as a dusting of snow or 12 or 18 inches starting anywhere from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                We still have a 3' pile on each side of the driveway from the last one. That drifting really sucked last go round.
                3 feet is all?! I've still got 4' foot mountains of solid water either side of my driveway. Each of those bad boys is roughly 6 to 10 feet around at the base too! Bad thing is that all of that snow was within 6 feet of my house. It drifted about 4 to 5 feet high. The other 10 feet of driveway had maybe 2 inches - TOPS!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                  Revised forecasts calling for about 3-6 in Denver on Sat.

                  Translated to everyday language it could be as little as a dusting of snow or 12 or 18 inches starting anywhere from Thursday night to Sunday afternoon.
                  Oh thank the heavens! *whew*

                  I am sooooo sick of snow. I guess now all we have to worry about are those winds...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                    Oh thank the heavens! *whew*

                    I am sooooo sick of snow. I guess now all we have to worry about are those winds...
                    Did I forget to mention the large dog and small people warning that is expected to start around 6pm Friday and run all day Saturday? :doh: Yes the winds will be extreme. :shake:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Missin#7
                      Yikes, one after another for you guys huh? I heard parts of Nebraska are still w/o power. You guys have done something to please the snow Gods.

                      Its so bizzare to watch you guys get dumped on over & over, and we have had less than 2 inches of snow, total since November. Again today we are in the mid-high 30's. and have had several 40 degree days. I've never seen a winter like this, ever.

                      In VA. We have had 0 snow. It's been warm. a few days ago it was 70. I had to wear a short sleeve shirt. Today it was really cold. So I guess the weather is final fixing it's self up.
                      President Cool

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Colorado had 70 degree weather just before Thanksgiving! You never know what's going to happen with the weather here. This past summer was incredibly cool. Usually temps are in the 90's in Colorado Springs and I doubt it even got past the upper 80's once the entire month!

                        I've always said that springtime in Colorado is Mother Nature's chance to PMS. Looks like she is just generally p*ssed with us already.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Snow!!!! Seattle got "dumped" with 3 inches today and more to come tonight....
                          Reminds me of the good old Denver winters....

                          Its crazy up here, we get an inch of snow, and everythings closed.....but we can handle 30 inches of rain in a month....go figure....
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Anikai
                            Snow!!!! Seattle got "dumped" with 3 inches today and more to come tonight....
                            Reminds me of the good old Denver winters....

                            Its crazy up here, we get an inch of snow, and everythings closed.....but we can handle 30 inches of rain in a month....go figure....
                            Water is a little less slippery.



                            Other profound words of wisdom from Glue coming soon... Don't miss the widely overlooked, "Don't eat yellow snow" and "Night is dark."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              People i know who watch the weather channel ( Of course i dont watch it!) tell me that its just gonna be winds up the butt on friday, and then snow showers on the weekend. This i can handle
                              Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X