Sword wielding vigilante!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Anyone who gets that reference admits nerddom.
    :offtopic:

Back on topic - weapons...

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Someone's in nerd-denial...

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
      - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
        :offtopic:

Back on topic - weapons...

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
        Then the lord did smile....and they feasted on breakfast cereals, and oranguatangs...

Yea, I'll admit I'm a nerd, but my sword collection is not the nerdy part of me, nono, thats my history loving side.

My nerdy part would be............I dunno, just my nerdy side.

But like WhoDey, I am the coolest damn nerd you will ever meet! I mean, I made A team in football, that immediately makes me cool for at LEAST 20 years of my life. I think......

Originally posted by BiggerNerd
        Oh, it's no debate.

It's cinny. He's a mouthbreather.
        Whats wrong with breathing through your mouth?!

Comment

If you are the guy with the samurai sword that helped the police with apprehending burglary suspects, then the police would like to have a word with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ne/6251079.stm

A samurai sword? For serious? Who is this guy, an immortal from Highlander?

When I was a freshman in college at Ohio U., I knew a guy who kept a short sword (a gladius, for those familiar with the term) in the lining of his trenchcoat. I don't think I need to tell you that strange people tend to gravitate towards one another and well, I'm a strange person. Suffice to say, Dave was kinda nuts. He read a lot of Lovecraft, though, so I guess that says a lot about the guy, too.

Who carries a samurai sword? In Britain? What is this guy, some kind of wacky superhero?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

monty python isn't nerdy. . .

wait. . . . DAMN!

:doh: :doh:
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Well, in the interest of weaponry nerd-dom.......

My best friend has one of the Katana's used in the HIghlander series. Signed and licked by Adrian Paul (Duncan).
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

I am a little lost, what is the reference to mouth breathing? Also, while some people consider me nerdy, I have never seen anything by monty python, I have never played D&D and am clueless about most weird, cult classic films. However I am intelligent and socially akward (thanks mom and dad!), so I guess to some people the shoe fits.

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                  First of all let's point out here that why attempting to apprehend a burgular, the officers were attacked? Did they not go in with their weapons drawn as precaution? Maybe a couple of modern day Barney Fife's on patrol. Secondly, where was this sword weilding caper? Seems he just showed up out of nowhere?

On the funny side: Maybe he was the homeowner playing some sort of kinky game of Knights and Maidens with the missus and ended up aiding the couple of Barney's on despair?

I thought that was funny
                  My vote is on "kinky". What a funny story WhoDey.
                  Plus, in Britain...I don't believe police carry anything but a billy stick (and I'm not sure that's the correct terminology for what they carry on the side of their pants or not). I agree with GLF....something kinky may have been occurring, which will prevent said vigilante from coming forward.
                  "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                    He didn't borrow any of my samurai swords

All 4 are here, along with my 2 decorative ones, my cutlass, shortsword, ceremonial dagger, naginata, wierd 3 prong thing, nodachi, saber, and cane sword.

Ya beat me to it.

I'm missing my shiv, but dont have a katana...

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

:whodey:

anyone who gets that reference is a member of the black hole of idiocy, in which I am empress.... wait.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

If you are the guy with the samurai sword that helped the police with apprehending burglary suspects, then the police would like to have a word with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ne/6251079.stm

A samurai sword? For serious? Who is this guy, an immortal from Highlander?

When I was a freshman in college at Ohio U., I knew a guy who kept a short sword (a gladius, for those familiar with the term) in the lining of his trenchcoat. I don't think I need to tell you that strange people tend to gravitate towards one another and well, I'm a strange person. Suffice to say, Dave was kinda nuts. He read a lot of Lovecraft, though, so I guess that says a lot about the guy, too.

Who carries a samurai sword? In Britain? What is this guy, some kind of wacky superhero?
                        Oddly enough....I have a Dave too...who loves the swords.

Yeah, you know- trying to keep all the nuts in one bunch.

BTW- I need some face time, boy.
                        COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Working...
                        X