• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncofan-13
    replied
    Strangers have the best candy.

hooray for pants.

we hispanics have the greatest chance of successfully stealing a car.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    No...you are....

Got that?

Shut up Richard..

are you talking...

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    i cant think of anything funny guys

teach me how to be funny please
    ill pay you

tell me how to think of all these great jokes you dont steal from the internet

Leave a comment:

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    replied
    No...you are....

Got that?

Shut up Richard..

Fat Guy in a Little Coat

**as she does the little dance number**

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    I have the funniest one liner of all time and its also true.

Are you ready for this?

Al Davis fired Mike Shanahan.

Now thats funny.

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
    are you also known as Tommy Boy...
    No...you are....

Got that?

Shut up Richard..

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Umm, let's say your driving along the road with your family and your driving along, lay le lay, woo whoo, Then all of a sudden there a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes EERRRRRGGGHH! Whoa. That was close. Hah ha! Now, lets see what happens when your driving with the "other guys brake pads". Your driving along, your driving along and all of sudden the kids are yelling from the back seat, "I gotta go the bathroom daddy." Not now damnit! Truck tire. Errrragggghhh! I can't stop!
    [smashes a model car on desk]
    There's a cliff. Ahhhhh! And your familys screaming, "Ohh my god we're burning alive! No, I can't feel my legs!" Here comes the meat wagon. WE-OH! WE-OH! WE-OH! And the medic get's out and says, "Ohh my god." New guy is in the corner puking his guts out. All because you wanna save a couple extra pennies.

are you also known as Tommy Boy...

Leave a comment:

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    replied
    So I am standing in line at Walmart the other day buying some dog food. The lady behind me asked "Do you have a dog? Well my first thought was to turn around and say "DUH"! But I thought I would have a little fun. So I said no, I am on the Purina diet. Got her attention now. So I go on and on and make up this big story of how I replaced dog food in for my meals, just put some in my purse and ate the nuggets when I felt hungary. By this time everyone in line was interested. I told her that I ended up in the hospital the first time and I thought I would give it one more shot. "Oh my was the dog food poison" She asked? No, I was sitting in the middle of the street licking my butt when a car hit me.

Leave a comment:

• BaileyTheBest
    replied
    Ok, so I was at the hotel just minding my own business and I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's the Hotel manager. He told me that I had to leave the hotel immediately. I asked him why he was kicking me out. He said he was kicking me out because I peed in the pool. I said, well that's not fair, everyone pees in the pool. He said yeah, but not from the diving board!

Leave a comment:

• cinnamunmun
    replied
    Umm, let's say your driving along the road with your family and your driving along, lay le lay, woo whoo, Then all of a sudden there a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes EERRRRRGGGHH! Whoa. That was close. Hah ha! Now, lets see what happens when your driving with the "other guys brake pads". Your driving along, your driving along and all of sudden the kids are yelling from the back seat, "I gotta go the bathroom daddy." Not now damnit! Truck tire. Errrragggghhh! I can't stop!
    [smashes a model car on desk]
    There's a cliff. Ahhhhh! And your familys screaming, "Ohh my god we're burning alive! No, I can't feel my legs!" Here comes the meat wagon. WE-OH! WE-OH! WE-OH! And the medic get's out and says, "Ohh my god." New guy is in the corner puking his guts out. All because you wanna save a couple extra pennies.

Leave a comment:

• GRLSLUVFTBL2
    started a topic Are you joking? Game

Are you joking? Game

Alright all my fellow posters, let's se if we can get a good laugh or two going. Object is to post a good joke (or one-liner) that you know without a repeat post.

As funny as they may be let's keep all the racial/religious jokes out. We don't want to offend anyone and get locked before we get going.

**CAUTION THIS THREAD MAY CAUSE SUDDEN OUTBURTS OF:
    amusement, cachinnation, cackle, chortle, chortling, chuckle, chuckling, crack-up, crow, crowing, fit, gesture, giggle, giggling, glee, guffaw, guffawing, har-de-har, hilarity, howling, laugh, merriment, mirth, peal, rejoicing, roar, roaring, shout, shouting, shriek, snicker, s******, snort, snorting, sound, tehee, titter, tittering, yuck , THOSE WITH WEAK BLADDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR DEPENDS.
Working...
X