X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party

I was spoiled, like you.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Beer

heh...Yeh well, Like I said...I'm the first to admit it!

Comment

• Girl

You like that one, huh?
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Cute (so long as we're talking about me! )

Comment

• Baby

Damn, wasn't I leaving? Oh...yes I was.

Comment

• Diapers

Yeh that's what you said, but you're just slow in everything now aren't ya!?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
                Diapers

Yeh that's what you said, but you're just slow in everything now aren't ya!?
                Huggies

I've been told that isn't necsesarrily a bad thing, you know?

Comment

• Kissies LOL

Sure it is..Yeh sometimes you want wine & roses, but othertimes you just want a quickie...it really sucks when the guy is slow!

Comment

• Wubbie Dubbie

I can't belive I just posted that. So girls actually enjoy quickies?

Comment

• Duck (Wubbie Dubbie sounds like Rubber Duckie to me LOL)

Well, I can't speak for everyone, just myself...There are times for everything though...

Comment

• Hunt

Interesting.

Comment

• Super Mario Brothers (came on the same cartridge, didn't it, on the orignal nes?)

You didn't know that before? You mean no girl has ever just ravished you? hmm okay this is getting to racy...take it to pm LOL

Comment

• Pitfall (Activision)

Well, yes, I suppose. I was under the impression that the guy was the one who enjoyed "quickies" the most.

Comment

• setback

Yeh, but why do you think we give in to quickies? If girls didn't like 'em, do you think they'd really exist? (well other than premature type of situations, but that's just a whole nother story).

Comment

• loss

makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X