• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
    Hasta Lasagna...

hehe
    Is that like what Ahnold cooks?

Penne
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Alfredo

Nah, it's from Mission Impossible "Hasta Lasagna, don't get any on ya"...(red...green..Snap)...

Comment

• Italia

Me
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Gelatto

you? huh?

Comment

• desert (I hope that's an association)

Yup. My family is from 100 miles NW of Rome from a little village called Torre' Del Lago.

Comment

• Arizona (desert/gelatto--hmm not really a connection but I think you meant dessert...)

I see. I'm a euro-mutt! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
                Arizona (desert/gelatto--hmm not really a connection but I think you meant dessert...)

I see. I'm a euro-mutt! LOL
                i did mean dessert.

I am a bit of a mutt, myself. It's just that I was raised by my mom's family. I am 1 fourth Italian, 1 fourth Pueblo indian, 1 fourth English and 1 fourth Mexican or Texican if you like.

Hot

Comment

• Arrid

Texican. heh. Well I would be even more "settled" if someone in my family weren't in the military...but I come from a long line of military members...

Comment

• dry

Military is the way to go in these days. It's a war economy.

Comment

• wet

Yeh...hence why the other half was talking to a recruiter yesterday & takes his ASVAB next week.

Comment

• wome...uh...better not go there...

road

I don't know if I would ever join the Militarty. That is a huge committment.

Comment

• Yeh you'd better not start talking about small animals that you are allergic to...

Trail...

Yeh he's starting to get a little anxious about it. Isn't sure he'll like it, etc.

Comment

• Mountain

Well, good luck to him.

Comment

• pass
                              I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

• go

Comment

Working...
                                X