• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crazie
    generous
    kind
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Hey, I guess BB and my responses don't count!! Stupid us.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by portisistheman
        Hey, I guess BB and my responses don't count!! Stupid us.
        Okay dude you really really need to calm yourself for someone who smokes pot you sure are uptight. Look at times of mine and BB's and your post they all match we all posted at the same time. Please calm down! Damn.

Comment

• Exchange (bringing it back together here...You can have an exchange rate (currency) and you can exchange kind words...Hehe es, this is why you *love* me!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazie
            Okay dude you really really need to calm yourself for someone who smokes pot you sure are uptight. Look at times of mine and BB's and your post they all match we all posted at the same time. Please calm down! Damn.
            Shuddap, Crazie. you just don't know me.

I am anything but uptight.

But there you go assuming again.

So anyway, since your guys posts' are AFTER mine, i would just delete them. That is what I do when I am too SLOW.
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerGirl
              Exchange (bringing it back together here...You can have an exchange rate (currency) and you can exchange kind words...Hehe es, this is why you *love* me!)
              Trade

Comment

• Lunch (Didn't we ALL trade something out of our lunch boxes when we were kids?? Carrots anybody? )

Comment

Lunch (Didn't we ALL trade something out of our lunch boxes when we were kids?? Carrots anybody? )
                  Lady

Comment

• yum...sorry not the word.

uh

sex (female)

Comment

• Love

Comment

• Love and Sex? I don't see the association..LOL!!!

Feeling

Comment

• Emotion (You don't? How sad! It's easy as pie to follow...You see 1 person is a certain sex (male or female)...When they fall in LOVE with something, they are still a "sex" hehehe)

Comment

Emotion (You don't? How sad! It's easy as pie to follow...You see 1 person is a certain sex (male or female)...When they fall in LOVE with something, they are still a "sex" hehehe)
                            I was just suggesting that the male animal does not think of love when having sex :p

aloof

Comment

• I know, that's why I suggested that "reasoning" behind it...not the typical "Yes, love is a part of sex"...blahblahblah stuff.

Ditz

Comment

Ditz
                                Dumb
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X