It snowed today in So CAL!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It snowed today in So CAL!!!!!!!!

Now i know alot of u guys are jsut thinkin... :it just snow.... but to us, its huge. Everybody was STOKED!!! Man in the parking lot it was crazy! I was freezing! And it is all melted now but still. It was GREAT to see everyone smiling because of it.

This dosent happen to us alot and for a lot of people its the first time theyve seen snow in their hometown.... Man it was just so fun....... And its supposed to snow 2nite 2!!! But it was so great drivin to skool in the snow man.... And i just hope it happened more often.. Like right now, im a T.A. for a class, im lookin outside and its sunny. u know? I love so cal i just wish it would snow more often.. today has been a great daY! ok everybody peace!

Im in the OC. No snow here ,but I heard it was snowing earlier in Riverside county.. Trippy...

Comment

yea man... im in the San Bernardino county... fontana, rancho.... dude.. its great.. sorry no snow is comin ur way dde!

Comment

I aint trippin. I can drive an hour or two up to arrowhead if I want snow.. My sister lives in Hemet she called around 7am and said it was snowing there..

Comment

Hey man I got jipped. NO SNOW HERE!!!! I guess I could just drive out to Mountain High
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            I aint trippin. I can drive an hour or two up to arrowhead if I want snow.. My sister lives in Hemet she called around 7am and said it was snowing there..

My husband called me this morning, he works In Hemet and he said it was snowing, not alot but still it was snow.

It flurried here a few days ago for like a second. But it melts before it touches anything.

Comment

I live in NE and it hasn't snowed once this winter... I'm sooooo pissed.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

No snow here in the desert today, although it was chilly. It's only in the high 50's.
                I got sprinkled on this morning while riding my bike (human powered).

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Errr....!

You guys are lucky. It's feezing up here in NorCal, but no snow. Mr. weatherman said it would snow at an elevation as low as 500 feet. I want it to snow!

Comment

You all in So. Cali were braggin about never having snow. All I have to say is... BUUUUWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now do us in Utah and Colorado a favor and KEEP IT! LOL>
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

here in colorado we have like 4 feet....want some? It's also like 0 degrees right now.

Comment

I couldn't live somewhere where it doesn't snow!

If it is a above 100 degrees more than a handfull of times a year I'm out too!

Comment

Sounds like "global warming" to me...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                            You all in So. Cali were braggin about never having snow. All I have to say is... BUUUUWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now do us in Utah and Colorado a favor and KEEP IT! LOL>

No snow where I'm at in SoCal... yet. I think the last time it snowed here was in the 60's. I wasn't here at the time.
                            It does snow in the mountains around where I'm at. I can see it after the clouds leave, if I can I'll get a picture the next time and post it. The way it looks now, that might be tomorrow or Sunday.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

OMG SNOW!]

lol just kidding
                              i guess i would freak out if i saw 70 degrees everyday or sumthing idk

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                              X