No announcement yet.

It snowed today in So CAL!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my lifetime, it has never snowed more then an inch in fresno.... only snowed 2wice in my life....

Comment

The last time it actually snowed at this elevation in Bako was in 99. Maybe a foot. Yeah all you people who have snow shovels in your garage might be a little out of place when the temps reach 112 for 10 straight days..

BUT...IT'S A DRY HEAT

Comment

where do you live, i live in chino and it dint snow but i heard in upland it did a little in the mourning

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebestisbk
          Now i know alot of u guys are jsut thinkin... :it just snow.... but to us, its huge. Everybody was STOKED!!! Man in the parking lot it was crazy! I was freezing! And it is all melted now but still. It was GREAT to see everyone smiling because of it.

This dosent happen to us alot and for a lot of people its the first time theyve seen snow in their hometown.... Man it was just so fun....... And its supposed to snow 2nite 2!!! But it was so great drivin to skool in the snow man.... And i just hope it happened more often.. Like right now, im a T.A. for a class, im lookin outside and its sunny. u know? I love so cal i just wish it would snow more often.. today has been a great daY! ok everybody peace!

BITE ME SNOW SUCKS

(j/k BTW)

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
            The last time it actually snowed at this elevation in Bako was in 99. Maybe a foot. Yeah all you people who have snow shovels in your garage might be a little out of place when the temps reach 112 for 10 straight days..

BUT...IT'S A DRY HEAT

Live in Oklahomer - it gets 120 in the summer (the wrost being) can avg around 95 for August - sometimes not a drop of water for the whole summer - THEN we get to shovel this BS we are getting right now - its all ice right now whichis much worse - cant do ANYTHING in ice -

Comment

so its snowed in mexico and california but my southeastern ontario canada city hasnt got an inch yet

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2

BUT...IT'S A DRY HEAT
                ROFLMAO. I lived in Las Vegas for 11 years. I know what you are saying.

And when it does snow there, you better stay home especially if a whole inch falls.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

It has been all rain in southern Wisconsin since November. I hate the rain, I want it to snow!

Comment

I'm "stoked" for you guys in So Cal.
                    I believe I know why you all are so happy.
                    To snow in So Cal when "It Never Rain In Souther California" is a huge deal.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

It was supposed snow here too, but I guess the 85% chance wasn't good enough.

Glendale bound

Comment

Working...
                      X