Totally Annoying!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
    Well, as an avid call screener, maybe people don't want to talk to you guys... Or in my case, I just have a cell phone, and no house phone,
    so I frankly don't want to be available every second of the day
    ... Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered.

My list of things that annoy me could go on for days... Some of my biggest pet peeves:

-Noises associated with eating or drinking: I hate it when people slurp their pop (or soda as most of you call it), I hate it when people chew with their mouth open, or just eat noisily in general.

-People with eternally runny noses- Blow the damn thing already :brick:

-Loud Breathers

-People who won't get out of the fast lane on the interstate (even when I'm 2 feet from your bumper trying to send you a message).. Or people who are first in the turning lane, and then they wait about 6 seconds after the green arrow comes up to turn so that only 2 friekin cars get to make the light

-People who wear their religion on their sleeve

-My Boss

...That's all I've got for now.
    I'm the same way about not wanting to be available to the phone all the time. When I know my daughter is safe and sound....I'll turn my phone off for a couple hours everyday. Phone calls can get to be too many, and people's intentions are very good, but overwhelming sometimes.

I think GLF means though....just don't answer the phone at all vs making the caller seem like they shouldn't have called. Afterall, the caller doesn't know what a bad time is most of the time. I understood what she meant on that. My mom does the same thing, usually answers it right on her way to the restroom. Then tells me what she has to do, and I always say "So why did you even answer the dang phone mom?"
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      I'm the same way about not wanting to be available to the phone all the time. When I know my daughter is safe and sound....I'll turn my phone off for a couple hours everyday. Phone calls can get to be too many, and people's intentions are very good, but overwhelming sometimes.

I think GLF means though....just don't answer the phone at all vs making the caller seem like they shouldn't have called. Afterall, the caller doesn't know what a bad time is most of the time. I understood what she meant on that. My mom does the same thing, usually answers it right on her way to the restroom. Then tells me what she has to do, and I always say "So why did you even answer the dang phone mom?"

Thank You! Exactly what I meant. Like my hubby was in a meeting and when I called he answered the phone..can I call you back I am in a meeting. Ifyou were in a meeting why did you answer the damn phone..maybe I shouldhave left one of those voicemails no one listens too

Comment

Biggest pet peeve of all time for me is people who chew with their mouths open, or talk with food in their mouth. It is so F*CKIN GROSS. Also, when people go into the emergency room for a problem that has been going on for 3 months, but get upset when their wait time is another hour.

Comment

pet peeve?

people who spend nearly three dozen posts discussing their phone habits. . . .
          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            1. Tailgaters.
            2. Stupid people in general.
            3. People who are needlessly rude.
            4. That little white package of crap that they put in bags of beef jerky. Yeah, I know it keeps the stuff fresh, but man, I hate when I almost accidentally eat that thing.
            5. When I get congested right before I'm about to go to sleep.
            6. Tone-deaf people who sing karaoke badly and think they're good.
            7. People who don't turn their cell phones off or turn them on vibrate in movie theatres.
            8. Guilt trips.
            9. Michigan drivers. Be glad you don't live in a state that borders Michigan. When I see those blue plates, I know it's either going to be
            A. A couple of blue hairs going 20 under the speed limit
            or
            B. A couple of rednecks in a souped up car who are going to be weaving through traffic as though it were standing still and they were on an obstacle course. In either case, I'd be okay erasing a star off the flag (And Michigan off the map).
            10. People that are repetitive and won't let you get a word in edge-wise.

That's a good start...
            Well I'm with rude with a purpose, so thats ok?

My biggest annoyance: People who keep telling the same stories, over and over and over.
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

that last drop of tea, milk juice you name it that someone leave in the fridge.....
              throw it out you lazy ...........
              having no toilet paper in the bathroom when ya need it......
              that speaks for itself.
              people that shop in stores wearing a jersey of a team when that team is playing at that time.......
              and then they ask to find out the score......................
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

seeing hot girls with ugly ass guys..........
                usually when we go out and see this happen we call that guy her brother
                for instance "what is she doing kissing her brother? must be a close family."
                that just kills me
                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Something I find very annoying is loud obnoxious drunk people in public places, cussing loudly when you're trying to have a nice quiet evening with friends, or a romantic evening with your wife.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                  How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                    seeing hot girls with ugly ass guys..........
                    usually when we go out and see this happen we call that guy her brother
                    for instance "what is she doing kissing her brother? must be a close family."
                    that just kills me
                    that's pretty shallow.
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

.............and this is just phones lol I could go on and on and....

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                      So I pick up my cell phone this afternoon to make a call, and when the person I am calling anwers he says(before I can even say hi) "Hey can I call you back?"

Why answer the phone then! You have caller ID call me later when you can. ERGGG that bugs me..

Name your annoyance...
                      Ditto! Or people with *call waiting who keep putting you on hold.

And people who walk up and down the aisles of a store just to talk on the cell phone, they keep like 3 items with them to look like a customer.

People who drive and talk on the cell phone HELLO your car is not a phone booth.

Comment

Working...
                      X