Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Hell Im not even on a coast

I was born and raised in CT if that helps - 26 years - still have lots of family ties there - mom has property in Somers - I miss it - its been like 5 years since Ive been back - if/when i make it up again i'll put you on my list of maniacs on the East Coast to visit
    Yeah, I think you told me that when I first signed up for this board... I remember really inconspicuous events lol.

That would be nice of you.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
      No, wait a second.

DON"T ACT LIKE THAT!!!

Act like you care, but just don't act all nuts and obsessive.
      Girls who like boys who act like they don't like them are self-haters.

Lots of drama to be found there with those girls.

You don't wanna do that.

Being funny is a good way to go.
      Just don't be all retarded.

Well I'm not saying, act as an icy indifference!

Try to put it on netural field!
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
        That is a good idea, and I made an attempt with one of my last girlfriends, but I think some girls are just football retarded because no matter how clearly I explain it they give me a blank look and say don't they just run and hit each other.

Thank God, that isn't how any of the girls on here are.
        Hey buddy... Do I really have to give you all the secrets ?

I prefer girlies who can understand anything at football... Why ? Think about this :
        you're the teacher... So, after explaining, you have to check her knowledge... So, if she's right, now you have a girlfriend who knows about football... he she's wrong, then she can be punished and realize one of your wish

Isn't it a GREAT deal ?

Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchfan
          Hey buddy... Do I really have to give you all the secrets ?

I prefer girlies who can understand anything at football... Why ? Think about this :
          you're the teacher... So, after explaining, you have to check her knowledge... So, if she's right, now you have a girlfriend who knows about football... he she's wrong, then she can be punished and realize one of your wish

Isn't it a GREAT deal ?

I understood... I was just keeping it at the actual thing of trying to get them to understand the game lol.

That is a great deal, though.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

• just talk to the girl like you are talking to one of your good friends. Tease her with good jokes, listen to what she says and make a good joke out of it........

Dont be clingy! girls hate that. Once you are clingy they lose attraction even if they were previously attracted, dont give her bunch of gifts because you want something in return (like her attention or love), that is a mistake a lot of guys make. If you give her something give it to her to make her feel special, something that comes from you as a "you are really awesome" sign. Its tough to explain that but I hope you get it

be nice and smile, I dont know what else I could say

:salute:

Comment

• Of course (I forgot to mention), you can give a lot of compliments to girlies... they love that... You can tell her she has a nice smile, some beautiful eyes or things like that...

That will never hurt

Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

• ok my man

sorry i took so long to respond, i am very busy

ok so since you answered the questions on page one,By the way i am not reading 5 pages worth of post but lets start here.

confidence,

i am going to assume you are like the kid in new guy, only not retarted cuz your getting some numbers, but you have to be as confident as he is, not a dik, not too cocky and no crazy eyes or picking fights with guys, esp ones bigger than you. but be that confident

then there is the three day rule. if you get a number DO NOT MAKE CONTACT until3 days have passed. that way you arent desperate and you also make her think "why isnt he calling me, is he to good for me,etc,etc. and that means even if you bump into her at the store or somehting.

if you do see her, dont blow her off, but do your best to get in and out rather quickly.

only and only call her sooner if she says so, or you got a cant miss thing that would be good for the two of you between before 3 days

when you first get together dont come in with a big smile, instead give her the nice guy smile or some call it the tough guy smile. if you smile to big she knows she can get better or ur desperate. and no smile and she tthinks who is this guy. so somehwere in the middle

then do something active and fun, and try to make alittle competition out of it, that way if there comes an awkward silence, you can always throw in a little friendly smack to keep things going.

when she asks stuff dont give the same ctappy answers everyone gives, i want a smart funny friendly girl, yes we know that. come up with some original stuff, it doestn have to be great either because it is not the norm so she will pay attention

like nice eyes, someone who likes to go camping or somehting..idont know, but youll get it.

oh got to go, ill send some more about what to do if it not going to work out but you still want to hit and quit. but thats bad, so try and keep em as your girl
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                X