Why I Love Dogs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love Dogs....

This dog looks exactly like mine, but smarter.

Short and sweet!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjaM1do5HE
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

That was CUTE HW

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Great one HWQ!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Currently hanging out at Suzanne's (waiting for her to get here) with her dogs "snickers" and "doodle".

The dogs rock.

Comment

HW not to hijack your thread but this is why I love my dog.

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
            HW not to hijack your thread but this is why I love my dog.

I could really love up that huge bear of a dog of yours! He's got a sweet face.
            What is his breed Saddle? And.....nice to see you drop in!
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
              I could really love up that huge bear of a dog of yours! He's got a sweet face.
              What is his breed Saddle? And.....nice to see you drop in!
              Scooter is 10% Lab
              5% something white
              and 85% heathen
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                Scooter is 10% Lab
                5% something white
                and 85% heathen
                Does he have a good demeanor? He appears loving really,but he's 'massive' too.

Comment

the most laid back well tempered dog on the face of the planet. He showed up where I work two years ago this March and he has been the best dog I have ever had.
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I have a black lab. He smiles at me when I come home. Even if I'm gone for 10 minutes. Sometimes even if I go out and get the mail.

His skin is so saggy, he smiles, and it gets caught up between the skin on top and his gums, so the pose is held for a few.

That's why I love my dog.

Comment

Right-On ST. Thats awesome your pal found you. We also have a well loved lab. Heres my first crack at posting a pic. Meet Luke!!

Last edited by horsesense; 01-24-2007, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Great looking dogs...

I had to post a pic of my Sadie. She is always the last to get out of bed and I had to take a pic of her when I saw this...this is all her, I didn't mess with it at all. She's a Whippet BTW (miniature Greyhound).

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic
                        My other love...
                        sigpic
                        305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
                          Great looking dogs...

I had to post a pic of my Sadie. She is always the last to get out of bed and I had to take a pic of her when I saw this...this is all her, I didn't mess with it at all. She's a Whippet BTW (miniature Greyhound).

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic
                          How cute....all tucked in and everything.
                          My cousins adopted a retired greyhound---and he's a sweet dog.
                          Remember the days when they put them to sleep after they were done racing?
                          Anyhow...you have a cutie there.
                          *Another owner wrapped around a paw pad*

Comment

Mmmmm... This is a great tuna melt!

Oh sorry. Just passing through.

Now. Where'd we leave that Random Posts thread...

Comment

I have a Malamute. Actually, I'm soon to have another one. I just agreed to take my dog's sister into my home.

Here's my buddy Nakiska...

I don't have a photo of his sister yet. She's going to be moving in with us after her training is done, but she looks just like Nakiska.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X