Is anton the mystery cp'er...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anton the mystery cp'er...???

Ok, I just got a cp and the only person who signs his cp's with is anton.....
    It also said 'same person who sent KC's' which she got anonymous last night....

Anton, where you at buddy.....!?!?!?

I demand you show yourself......or at least say hello...

And if it's not you then I guess I look like a big dork and disregard this thread...

Originally posted by Reidman

And if it's not you then I guess I look like a big dork and disregard this thread...

i suspect that you're a big dork-- but we knew that anyways. . . . but hey, at least you're OUR big dork, and we love ya. . . .

i think trych is the kissing bandit. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
      i suspect that you're a big dork-- but we knew that anyways. . . . but hey, at least you're OUR big dork, and we love ya. . . .

I thought that at first but I also thought I got one from him a day earlier and he wouldn't have replenished by then. Wish I knew how much it was worth, that would be a better indication...

Comment

I'm pretty sure Trych sent KC's first CP, but I'm also pretty sure she got a SECOND one last night... If that's the one you're talking about, I don't think it was him...
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry, it wasn't me
          President Cool

Comment

Ooooh..another mystery CPr..interesting.
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

It is not Anton.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

It's not me..........
                Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish

I agree with 99% of this post dog. I doubt LT would give me a cp regardless though.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I don't know about that, Reid, Frenchie likes to sign his like that too.
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I like mystery CP'ers why don't they mystery me?

Just kiddin
                      MMA News
                      MMA News 247

Comment

Someone has a secret admirer maybe?

Comment

you got some sugar too....
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Funny thought Reid.....

Maybe your cp was from a guy, once again thinking you are a girl?

Oh and by the way.....
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife

Funny thought Reid.....

Maybe your cp was from a guy, once again thinking you are a girl?

Oh and by the way.....
                              Or maybe they knew he was a guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X