No announcement yet.

Annual "Stella Awards"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting this Native! Pretty funny stuff!

It tells you a lot about society today, people sue at the drop of a pin....
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of the Dance
      what do u mean?
      I agree with your post and I wonder if they are smart enough to acquire a winnebago, why they aren't smart enough to know that they can't quit driving just because they turned on the cruise control.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Some people are just stupid, but the legal system is even dumber.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

I wish they'd come out with new Stella Awards, these ones are old, I want to see the new stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ckstorm182000
            I wish they'd come out with new Stella Awards, these ones are old, I want to see the new stuff

Sorry all, you have been duped. It isnt Denver Natives fault. Most people dont know that the cases that he posted, in fact, are not true.

see

http://www.stellaawards.com/bogus.html

To find actual true Stella Awards, you may go to this site and scroll down to the bottom and click on Award Winners

http://www.stellaawards.com/
            sigpic

Comment

CB's right - also there is waaayyyyyyy more to the REAL mcD's case that people dont know about - Ive been through this a million times and sure most of you have heard it - if youre interested in the REAL story - so some research - the lady DESERVED the money from McD's - to sum it up McD's KNEW their coffee was being served at a scalding temp and were advised to lower the temp - but after some research they found out that coffee's smell is more appealing to people at the higher temp and didnt care that their coffee could seriously scar someone for life (which is what happened to that lady) - something tells me if that was your mom or grandma, was scarred for life and you found out McD's knew and didnt care about the temp solely based on the fact that they could sell more food with it at the higher temp - u too would want justice

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                Some people are just stupid, but the legal system is even dumber.

Just FYI its the PEOPLE who make things all screwed up - its the abuse of the system - not necessarily the system itself - kinda like CP's LMAO!!

People on a jury will do anything at anytime at any place for no apparent good reason - 99.9% of jurors dont want to be there, therefore will do whatever needs to be done to get out of there ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  CB's right - also there is waaayyyyyyy more to the REAL mcD's case that people dont know about - Ive been through this a million times and sure most of you have heard it - if youre interested in the REAL story - so some research - the lady DESERVED the money from McD's - to sum it up McD's KNEW their coffee was being served at a scalding temp and were advised to lower the temp - but after some research they found out that coffee's smell is more appealing to people at the higher temp and didnt care that their coffee could seriously scar someone for life (which is what happened to that lady) - something tells me if that was your mom or grandma, was scarred for life and you found out McD's knew and didnt care about the temp solely based on the fact that they could sell more food with it at the higher temp - u too would want justice
                  Actually, McD didnt do anything wrong with the temperature of the coffee.

http://www.stellaawards.com/stella.html

McDonald's quality control managers specified that its coffee should be served at 180-190 degrees Fahrenheit. Liquids at that temperature can cause third-degree burns in 2-7 seconds. Such burns require skin grafting, debridement and whirlpool treatments to heal, and the resulting scarring is typically permanent.
                  Here's the Kicker: Coffee is supposed to be served in the range of 185 degrees! The National Coffee Association recommends coffee be brewed at "between 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal extraction" and drunk "immediately". If not drunk immediately, it should be "maintained at 180-185 degrees Fahrenheit." (Source: NCAUSA.) Exactly what, then, did McDonald's do wrong? Did it exhibit "willful, wanton, reckless or malicious conduct" -- the standard in New Mexico for awarding punitive damages?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    Just FYI its the PEOPLE who make things all screwed up - its the abuse of the system - not necessarily the system itself - kinda like CP's LMAO!!

People on a jury will do anything at anytime at any place for no apparent good reason - 99.9% of jurors dont want to be there, therefore will do whatever needs to be done to get out of there ASAP
                    I know, but the system itself has been in place forever, and it hasn't changed in order to make it work better.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Stellaaaa!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X