iPod Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Help

Is there a reason why it will only let me put 192-200 songs on it when it's a 1GB and will hold up to 240?

Also I tried to put some Beatles songs from the new Love CD on it, and only 1 of them worked when I dragged it..the other two have this little exclamation point and a spinny thing on them?

CP for help...

240 is just an average with each song being 4 minutes. It just depends on the file size length of song etc.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Okay well now I cleared this song off of the playlist and then clicked on the 'update ipod' thing and it said ipod updated not even a second after i did it...and it didn't work...so it's basically not adding or deleting any songs..

Comment

If you want more memory space you could try deleting the artwork in the songs.

Which would suck if you did.

I don't have to worry about too little space because I have a 30G Ipod

Comment

Make sure that on iTunes you don't have "Only sync checked items" selected, in your device menu.
          sigpic
          DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

I picked up a 1 GB ipod (its the size of a quarter) this week-end. Did the itunes thing and loaded up over 150 songs so far. I went over to Radio Shack and bought an adapter to plug into the amp I have in my Broncos Den, and have been jamming ever since.. The sound is totally crisp,and clean esp. with the Bose 301s I have out on the deck. Im amazed at how far technology has come. It seems like only yesterday I was using my 8 track..

Comment

okay well they finally showed up on the ipod last night ..but now when i try and listen to the newly added songs on the ipod those certain songs don't work..any more help?

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                okay well they finally showed up on the ipod last night ..but now when i try and listen to the newly added songs on the ipod those certain songs don't work..any more help?
                The folder might still be there but I'm guessing the files aren't there anymore.

Does it still have the ! sign next to them?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                  The folder might still be there but I'm guessing the files aren't there anymore.

Does it still have the ! sign next to them?
                  nope..they work on itunes when i listen to them..but it won't let me push play and listen to them on the ipod..and it skips over them when it's on random or whatever.

I already tried deleting them and adding them again..

Comment

nope..they work on itunes when i listen to them..but it won't let me push play and listen to them on the ipod..and it skips over them when it's on random or whatever.

I already tried deleting them and adding them again..
                    Are you manually using itunes or doing sync?

Comment

Are you manually using itunes or doing sync?
                      I don't even know what the heck sync is haha...

Comment

I don't even know what the heck sync is haha...
                        Bahaha sync is when the Itunes automatically puts all the songs you have in your Itunes music folder into your Ipod.

I want you to try this.

1. When your in Itunes click your Ipod icon on the toolbar side to the left.

Once you see the Ipod summary page uncheck "Manually manage songs and videos"

2.Check the checkbox that says sync checked items.

3.Then on the bottom right of the screen click apply.

4.Go to your music library check all the songs you want on your Ipod and once you are done right click your Ipod icon on the toolbar and click sync.

Comment

i'm flippin confused..

so where do i go now?

Comment

i'm flippin confused..

so where do i go now?
                            If you did everything I told you to do on your Ipod then eject it and try it out and see if it works.

Comment

If you did everything I told you to do on your Ipod then eject it and try it out and see if it works.
                              I could never find anything that said sync..

Comment

Working...
                              X