Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your routine on Broncomania?

After you first log in, what do you do?

If it's a normal day and there aren't any big trades or games, I'll work my way up from the bottom. I'll start with the feedback forums and read anything new, then other sports, occasionally entertainment, congrats forum, then this forum. Then I move up to either other teams or playoffs, before working my way up to General discussions and the locker room.

What about you?
    Administrator

sigpic

I usually have a couple of PMs that I have to answer, then I go through the usual haunts. check the LR,go give funny/retarded/offensive cps to noobs who dont know me yet, anser more PMs, and try not to get banned (or try to get banned, depending upon your perspective.)

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

ABF and GD
      College and other FB teams.
      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

I usually enter thru a "Reported Post" e-mail that takes me straight to the post in question.

After that's delt with, if still needed, I reply to PM's.

Then I have no routine really. Just go looking for what's interesting, or conversations I am already involved in. If I still have something to add, I will. If not, I dont, lol.

Contrary to popular opinion here, I do not go cruising looking for COC violations. But I admit to keeping an eye on the usual group of suspects.

Yup, Big Brother is watching!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
          I usually enter thru a "Reported Post" e-mail that takes me straight to the post in question.

After that's delt with, if still needed, I reply to PM's.

Then I have no routine really. Just go looking for what's interesting, or conversations I am already involved in. If I still have something to add, I will. If not, I dont, lol.

Contrary to popular opinion here, I do not go cruising looking for COC violations. But I admit to keeping an eye on the usual group of suspects.

Yup, Big Brother is watching!

Damn, I knew it!

*runs away*

I still find it absolutely amazing that in the 3 years that Ive been here, Ive never been banned. I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            Damn, I knew it!

*runs away*

I still find it absolutely amazing that in the 3 years that Ive been here, Ive never been banned. I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop.
            So are we, Jon. So are we.

When I log on, the first thing I do is read my PM's, the adoring fanmail of a fanatical group of hangers-on. After that, I then hop in my limo and have my chauffer drive me over to my CP's, where I swim in the adulation of those who respect true genius when they see it. After that, I start in ABF, where I read the vastly inferior (albeit still amusing, in a quaint kind of way) opinions of my "peers," and then I head over to the smack section to read what kind of gas is emitting from the behinds of a few bottom feeders.

And then I get into a poo flinging contest with Jon.

HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              So are we, Jon. So are we.

When I log on, the first thing I do is read my PM's, the adoring fanmail of a fanatical group of hangers-on. After that, I then hop in my limo and have my chauffer drive me over to my CP's, where I swim in the adulation of those who respect true genius when they see it. After that, I start in ABF, where I read the vastly inferior (albeit still amusing, in a quaint kind of way) opinions of my "peers," and then I head over to the smack section to read what kind of gas is emitting from the behinds of a few bottom feeders.

And then I get into a poo flinging contest with Jon.

I usually win.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                I usually win.
                You are more experienced with the handling of feces, that's for sure.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

Dealing with the bull**** you spew on a daily basis, one gets experienced real fast, or gets coated in whodey's aromatic untruths. pwned.

Which reminds me, I was walking through the PX yesteerday, and found a bottle of disposable enema. I didn't even know they made that.

Comment

He may be more experienced at "handling it", you are more
                    experienced 'creating it'.
                    *Slap my knee, that was funny*

Got your back Paco.
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                      He may be more experienced at "handling it", you are more
                      experienced 'creating it'.
                      *Slap my knee, that was funny*

Got your back Paco.
                      Must... resist... urge...

Gah. The joke's just THERE. I'm not going there, though.
                      HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic

Comment

Jeez...you ask about their routine....and your thread becomes full of sh**
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver
                          Hey, you asked.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver

Careful guys.

Dont let it hit the fan!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                              Careful guys.

Dont let it hit the fan!

You still haven't answered me, Jdubb...

why haven't I been banned yet?

can you answe- *banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X