What's your routine on Broncomania?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWinn
    I usually enter thru a "Reported Post" e-mail that takes me straight to the post in question.

After that's delt with, if still needed, I reply to PM's.

Then I have no routine really. Just go looking for what's interesting, or conversations I am already involved in. If I still have something to add, I will. If not, I dont, lol.

Contrary to popular opinion here, I do not go cruising looking for COC violations. But I admit to keeping an eye on the usual group of suspects.

Yup, Big Brother is watching!
    Heh, assuming I'm not entering through a reported post...

I first read and respond to any PMs I've received. Then I hit General Discussions and look for any spam or offensive threads, or any threads that need to be merged or moved, and then deal with those. Rinse and repeat.

Once the minor stuff is out of the way, I just read the forum like I normally do.

Oh, and each day I pick someone at random to ban for a week. :devil:
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Usually I've been talking on the phone while being on here or looking at funny videos.

I go to ABF then Graphics then to Draft.

Comment

When I come in I read posts. Sometimes I agree, sometimes not. Sometimes I get a tear in my eye, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll reply to a thread, sometimes to a post, sometimes not. Sometimes I think WOW, sometimes I think yea right.

I seem to forget about PM's, maybe 'cause I don't get many.

One thing is, I always enjoy my visits here, I you all for that!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

i have no routine
          im stuck at work most of teh time and i leave the site open all day. so if you see me on the site i should be working.
          but i usually sift thru the trash to find that golden nugget and respond with humor (im very sarcastic some days) i check out the congrat room, anything, newbie rooms and have been know to get lost sometimes
          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Lately, I've been scanning the Darrent William forum for news updates --stuff I might have missed. And then I peruse the General Discussion for coaching changes -its been quite a carousel.

A little Smack, always nice to see what the boys are cooking up, and then ABF.
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Hit new posts.

I have it set up to put the oldest threads on top, so I work my way chronologiacally forward.

Check PM after that, if I have time.

Merging and other stuff happens as I see it needed.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

got o video games, then Anything but football, then GD,

then anything else that looks good

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                X