• maruske845
    replied
    got o video games, then Anything but football, then GD,

then anything else that looks good

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Hit new posts.

I have it set up to put the oldest threads on top, so I work my way chronologiacally forward.

Check PM after that, if I have time.

Merging and other stuff happens as I see it needed.

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    Lately, I've been scanning the Darrent William forum for news updates --stuff I might have missed. And then I peruse the General Discussion for coaching changes -its been quite a carousel.

A little Smack, always nice to see what the boys are cooking up, and then ABF.

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    i have no routine
    im stuck at work most of teh time and i leave the site open all day. so if you see me on the site i should be working.
    but i usually sift thru the trash to find that golden nugget and respond with humor (im very sarcastic some days) i check out the congrat room, anything, newbie rooms and have been know to get lost sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    When I come in I read posts. Sometimes I agree, sometimes not. Sometimes I get a tear in my eye, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll reply to a thread, sometimes to a post, sometimes not. Sometimes I think WOW, sometimes I think yea right.

I seem to forget about PM's, maybe 'cause I don't get many.

One thing is, I always enjoy my visits here, I you all for that!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Usually I've been talking on the phone while being on here or looking at funny videos.

I go to ABF then Graphics then to Draft.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    I usually enter thru a "Reported Post" e-mail that takes me straight to the post in question.

After that's delt with, if still needed, I reply to PM's.

Then I have no routine really. Just go looking for what's interesting, or conversations I am already involved in. If I still have something to add, I will. If not, I dont, lol.

Contrary to popular opinion here, I do not go cruising looking for COC violations. But I admit to keeping an eye on the usual group of suspects.

Yup, Big Brother is watching!
    Heh, assuming I'm not entering through a reported post...

I first read and respond to any PMs I've received. Then I hit General Discussions and look for any spam or offensive threads, or any threads that need to be merged or moved, and then deal with those. Rinse and repeat.

Once the minor stuff is out of the way, I just read the forum like I normally do.

Oh, and each day I pick someone at random to ban for a week. :devil:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoForLife27
    replied
    When I log on, I first check to see if anyone's given me a CP while I've been away, since I'm still desparate to get that second bar. Next I reply to any PMs, don't get too many since I'm still relatively new here. Then I hit the new posts button and reply to anything that interests me. This step is repeated over and over, lol. If nothings goin on, I just go to the entertainment forum to play the games that I'm so good at .

Leave a comment:

• ThunderGirl
    replied
    Lately I have been going to the Darrent form to see if there is anything new posted in the news section. Then I check GD!

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Usually answer a PM, if I have any. Then I check the Smack section, maybe the congrats forum, Entertainment forum, and then spend way too much time in the Cafe... I think you guys are starting to corrupt me, and not football wise.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    Patience!

We'll get to you.

So he was on line the whole time

Doesn't surprise me.

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Usually I check the User CP then DWill's thread then GD's then ABF or High School and College thread.

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    You still haven't answered me, Jdubb...

why haven't I been banned yet?

can you answe- *banned*
    Patience!

We'll get to you.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    *sigh*

I'll just say it...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEETBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

there, air is clean.

:whodey:

*hiccup*

*giggle*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*wheeze*

*dies*

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    *sigh*

I'll just say it...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEETBAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

there, air is clean.

:whodey:

BUT...the water's not.