MMA News 247

Originally posted by champbronc2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI&eurl=

Ahahahaha! Man that is good.

Those people are just so stupid.
    All I can feel right now is embarrassment and shame. *bows head*
    We have been disgraced on YouTube!

Country starting with a U = Utopia?
    We were never in the Vietname War? = Smack her.
    What religion is Israel? = probably catholic? OMG!
    Country we run = Utah????

Help. Help.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Heh..I'm not American blooded..but I might go into seclusion because of shame...

Comment

Give me the funds and I can make a video of "dumbass" Europeans/Asians/Africans/Australians etc. too.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

This doesn't embarrass me but I think those on the video should be. Anyone could go anywhere in the world and find ignorant people to display.
          They don't show you the thousands of people that had intelligent answers, only the ones that make their point. :hammer:

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Not to be rude but those people were idiots.

I knew every answer to every question.

Comment

Without watching the video or reading your post... I would tend to agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco

Not to be rude but those people were idiots.

I knew every answer to every question.
                lol Yeah I do too.
                MMA News
                MMA News 247

Comment

That is pathetic.
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

hey lets go to UK and ask people questions about all around the world, pick out the people who have wrong, stupid answers, and air it!

Comment

Umm.... I didn't know any answers . I'm 16 and never ever wach the news so I'm gonna use that as my excuse.

Teh siggies are made by me. PM if you like 'em.
                      I'm a BroncoForLife!

Comment

A couple of you are taking this way too serious. Some of those answers were horrible, and whether there are people in other countries who would do the same or not is irrelevant. It was funny, regardles, and also a little bit shameful at the same time.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

All we can do is teach our kids to do better, which both of my kids would have been able to answer those questions.

That being said, sometimes when you are caught off guard and asked questions like that with a camera and mic in your face, you go blank.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by T140
                            hey lets go to UK and ask people questions about all around the world, pick out the people who have wrong, stupid answers, and air it!
                            Well yeah it is quite obvious they did that but I found the vid. to be quite funny.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

Comment

*sigh*, this video is funny and upsetting at the same time

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X