No announcement yet.

American's are stupid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my history teacher continues to make an excuse as to why we are learning what we are. "For jeapordy, and for when CNN has a poll and so when the reporter asks you what the Electoral College is you don't say 'Is that in Virginia?'"

Yeah, this vid is funny, but still...

Comment

If stupid people didn't exsist we would have no laughs at all! Thank you stupid people

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoForLife27
        Umm.... I didn't know any answers . I'm 16 and never ever wach the news so I'm gonna use that as my excuse.

You dont know a country that starts with U?
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

bunch of retards

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore

Give me the funds and I can make a video of "dumbass" Europeans/Asians/Africans/Australians etc. too.
            USA! USA! USA! :usa:
            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
              This doesn't embarrass me but I think those on the video should be. Anyone could go anywhere in the world and find ignorant people to display.
              They don't show you the thousands of people that had intelligent answers, only the ones that make their point. :hammer:
              I AGREE WITH YOU. HE DOES NOT TELL US HOW MANY PEOPLE HE TALKED TO. FOR EXAMPLE, HE COULD HAVE TALKED TO 300 PEOPLE AND THE FEW THAT GOT IT WRONG THEY AIRED THEM. DON'T BELEIVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE NEWS OR READ IN THE PAPER! HE HAD A HIDDEN AGENDA!

Comment

WE Americans will the world starting with Iraq. Next stop: Iran.
                XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

I have often wondered how clueless people can even function on a day to day basis.

Now, not knwoing the name of the Australian PM? Ok. I don't know that.

But not knowing that Israel is a Jewish state, or that Yugoslavia is spelled with a "Y"?

How in the hell did you make out of middle school?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                    I have often wondered how clueless people can even function on a day to day basis.

Now, not knwoing the name of the Australian PM? Ok. I don't know that.

But not knowing that Israel is a Jewish state, or that Yugoslavia is spelled with a "Y"?

How in the hell did you make out of middle school?

How about the one who said Utah, as a country that begins with U??

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Wow, thank you Australia for the support in the war on terror??

Our son is from Queensland, Texas? hahahahaha

how many sides does a triangle have? none, one? hahaha

The british currency is not American money

hahahahaha, I love when people get confused with the map and mark the flag over Australia's territory

:salute:

Comment

Al Qaida president is Yasser Arafat.....everybody knows that? hahahahahahahaha

Which state does KFC come from? the guy knew what KFC stood for and didnt know which state it came from

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                        X